My Guide Website?
Dubai: Walking Middle Eastern Food Tour
Discover the locals' favorite spots in Old Dubai for Middle Eastern food. Sample the city's best falafel, Egyptian comfort food, baklava, coffee, and more with a passionate local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Savor several different Middle Eastern delicacies
- Travel with a guide who is a longtime local and will share food and stories that only the locals know
- Observe how special stuffed falafel and sweet cheese pies are made from scratch
- Discover the intricate art of serving coffee
- Shop for baklava, Arabic cookies and other delicious export-friendly souvenirs
DescriptionFeast on Middle Eastern specialties from hand-picked eateries in one of the first Dubai neighborhoods to be urbanized during the 70s and 80s: Al Rigga. Start off by composing your own 'monster falafel sandwich' using herb green falafel, creamy hummus, vegetables, and sauces. Following that, watch how one of the region's favorite cheese pies is made from scratch, and enjoy it fresh from the pan. Afterwards, visit a local favorite baklava shop to learn about traditional Arabic coffee customs. Pair your coffee with a soft date bar and pistachio cookies dipped in cream for the perfect combination. The next stop is a Syrian restaurant where you can try a light meaty snack or freshly baked flatbreads (This Syrian stop is excluded during the summer months of May to September) Finally, sample traditional food from one of the oldest food cultures of the world: Iraq. Depending on the size of the group, this stop will either feature Iraq's famous grilled fish or lamb kebabs. Finish off the tour with a little sweet gift and farewell token.
IncludesFood tastings at 5 stops (4 stops featured during the summer months of May to September) Tote bags and wet wipes Small farewell gift
- This tour requires a minimum of 3 guests. If we fail to meet the minimum, we will reach out with rescheduling and refund options
- The local partner cannot guarantee substitutions nor assume the liability of cross-contamination in case of any dietary allergies
- You must confirm that you and all persons on your booking have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Should you or any persons on this booking feel unwell or experienced symptoms of COVID-19 on the day of the tour, you will inform the local partner and refrain from attending