My Guide Website?
Dubai World Islands: Lebanon Island Full-Day Access21 Reviews
Unwind at Lebanon Island at World Islands, and enjoy panoramic views of Dubai’s skyscrapers from the beach. Make the most of deluxe facilities, such as volleyball courts, sunbeds and bars, or enjoy a romantic night in one of the most exclusive spots.
- Relax by the pool at Lebanon Island on Dubai's World Islands complex
- Spend the day at the beach with great views of Dubai city
- Enjoy a romantic night in the most exclusive outdoor venue in Dubai
DescriptionSpend the day at Royal Island Beach Club, the 1st development on Dubai’s World Islands to open its doors to the public, with a full-day access pass that includes round-trip boat transfers from Jumeirah fishing harbor. Explore this modern wonder and enjoy the city skyline from Lebanon Island. Your full-day access to the pool is ideal for the restaurant and 2 fully-stocked bars. Enjoy round-the-clock sunshine and attentive service from the staff. Volleyball pitches are available for the energetic, while those who prefer to chill can relax to soothing Balearic beats on comfortable sunbeds. If you are feeling adventurous, rent a kayak by the hour. Come evening, the pool is the ideal location for an intimate dinner or party celebration, with breathtaking views of Dubai's lights as a backdrop.
IncludesReturn boat transfers Island entrance Beach Club access Sunbeds 1 towel
- Island access and transportation is subject to coast guard approval and may be cancelled at short notice due to the weather or other case of 'force majeure'
- Daily day access is available from 10:00 to 18:00
- Daily evening access is available from 18:00 to 23:00 (adults only)