My Guide Website?
East Coast Tour from Dubai2 Reviews
Spend a day exploring the East Coast on a tour from Dubai. Enjoy diverse landscapes and see historic monuments. Stop to explore the Friday Market.
- Enjoy a shopping spree at the colorful Friday market
- Visit the oldest mosque in the United Arab Emirates
- Splash in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean
DescriptionOn this full-day tour you’ll pass through the Al Dhaid agricultural area on the way to the coast. See how the terrain changes from colorful desert landscapes to spectacular mountain scenery. Continue along the coastline, passing small fishing villages, including the old village of Dibba. Take in stunning views of the Indian Ocean. Stop at the Al Bidya Mosque. Built in the 15th century, it is the oldest mosque in the country. Pass the port towns of Khorfakhan and Fujairah, the 300-year-old Fujairah Fort, and the fortress at the nearby Bithnah oasis. Search for pottery and carpet bargains at the Friday Market, before enjoying some leisure time for lunch at a local hotel.
IncludesProfessional guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks
- Dress code: casual
- A minimum of 4 persons is required for this tour
- Children need to be accompanied by an adult