My Guide Website?
From Abu Dhabi Port: Abu Dhabi Half–Day City Tour14 Reviews
Discover the culture, history, and architecture of Abu Dhabi on a half-day sightseeing tour. Witness incredible carpets, marble ornaments, and decorative interiors at the Grand Mosque. Visit Qasr Al Watan Palace and Etihad Towers Observation Deck.
- Marvel at the stunning interiors of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Take a walk along the wonderful City Corniche and admire the views
- Stop for photos at Emirates Palace and visit the Etihad Towers Observation Deck
- Trace out Arabian heritage and artistry at Qasr Al Watan Palace
DescriptionGet picked up by your guide in an air-conditioned vehicle from Abu Dhabi Port. First, head over to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to admire its white marble structure consisting of 82 domes, chandeliers, and flower-patterned designs. Here you can also see the world's largest hand-knotted carpet which is kept in the main prayer hall. Next, stroll along the pleasant waterfront of the City Corniche before stopping to take photos of the Emirates Palace. Continue to another of Abu Dhabi's landmarks, the Etihad Towers, as seen in “The Fast and the Furious 7” film. Head up to the Observation Deck on the 74th floor and soak up spectacular panoramic views of the city. Afterward, visit the beautiful Qasr Al Watan Palace housed in the presidential palace compound of UAE. Notice the architectural features and admire the palace's historical artifacts and treasures. At the end of the tour, get dropped off back at Abu Dhabi Port with plenty of time for your onward departure.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at Abu Dhabi port Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Licensed tour guide in your selected language Visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque Entrance ticket to the palace, garden, and other public spaces within the premises of Qasr Al Watan Entrance ticket to Etihad Towers observation deck Cold mineral water Abaya and scarf (long black attire) for women (to be returned) Guided tour inside Qasr Al Watan Palace Emirates Palace inside visit Lunch Personal expenses Gratuities (not mandatory) Clothing for men
- Please note the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is only open on Fridays between 5 PM- 7 PM and will be closed on some specific dates; the announcement of these days will be notified a few days before and it is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during certain Islamic festivals
- To enter the mosque, women must wear long loose clothing, and ensure their arms, legs, and heads are fully covered; the local partner can provide a local Abaya with a scarf (long black dress attire), which must be returned back
- To enter the mosque, men must not show above their knees and should cover their shoulders; no clothes are provided for me
- If the dress code is not met, entrance will be refused
- This tour operates with a worry-free policy which guarantees your return to the cruise terminal in time for your onward departure
- The tour duration includes pickup and drop-off time
- If Qasr Al Watan is closed for presidential events, the visit will be replaced by Qasr Al Hosn or Heritage Village
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now