My Guide Website?
From Dubai: Abu Dhabi City Tour31 Reviews
Discover the historic monuments and modern developments of Abu Dhabi on a day trip from Dubai. Marvel at Emirates Palace Hotel, stop at Heritage Village, see Ferrari World on Yas Island, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Heritage Safari, Camel Ride & Al Marmoom Oasis Dinner
- Dubai: Self-Drive Adventure with 2000cc Dune Buggy
- Dubai Marina: Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Dubai Speedboat Tour: Marina, Atlantis, Palm & Burj Al Arab
- Visit the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque from inside
- Enjoy a great photo stop at the luxury Emirates Palace Hotel
- Discover the modern developments and historic monuments of Abu Dhabi
- Learn about the more traditional activities of the Arabs at Heritage Village
- Stop at the ferrari world and the Formula One track
DescriptionFollowing a pickup from your hotel or accommodation, head to Abu Dhabi. Stop to visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque from inside and admire its golden minarets. Continue the drive nearby the leaning Capital Gate Hyatt Hotel, before seeing the stunning Emirates Palace Hotel, boasting 1.3 kilometers of private beach and 85 hectares of gardens. Next, experience the more traditional side of the city at Heritage Village, where the museum details the customs of the Arabs before the discovery of oil. Marvel at the dynamic developments of Saadiyat Islands. Then, en route back to Dubai, see the world’s only theme park dedicated to the Ferrari marque, along with the UAE’s high-tech Formula 1 racing circuit at Ferrari World on Yas Island.
IncludesDrinking water throughout the tour Local guide Transportation German guide available
- For women, the local partner will provide items for the dress code to visit the mosque
- Men should bring long pants and have the option of changing to shorts after the mosque visit
- For last-minute bookings and during the months of July and August the tour will be available in English language only