My Guide Website?
From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Day Tour with Qasr al Watan21 Reviews
Tour Abu Dhabi on a trip from Dubai. See Sheikh Zayed Mosque and the Emirates Palace. Learn about Arabic traditions at the Heritage Village and stop to take photos at the Yas marina.
- Immerse yourself in the contrasts between tradition and modernity in Abu Dhabi
- Visit the traditional Heritage Village and learn about the life and culture of the Arab world
- Admire the imposing Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Visit Qasr Al Watan with admission included
- Take a photo at the formula one race track
DescriptionExplore Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, on this tour from Dubai. See the city's major sights and have lunch at a luxury hotel. After the pickup at your hotel in Dubai, drive to Abu Dhabi. Upon entering the city you see the golden minarets of Sheikh Zayed Mosque and visit Quasar Al Watan, ticket included. Admire the largest mosque in the United Arab Emirates and its amazing architecture. Continue your drive toward Qasr Al Wantan, an incredible landmark, and marvel at the majestic hallways with their precious and impressive designs that define the Arabic craftsmanship. Leave the palace with a memorable drive through down Corniche Road and admire the different shapes of the skyline. After a delicious lunch at a 4-star hotel, marvel at the dynamic developments of Saadiyat Island. Finish your journey with a short photo stop at the Yas marina before heading back to Dubai.
IncludesTransport by private vehicle Local tour guide Mineral water throughout the tour Lunch at a 4-star hotel Admission ticket to Qasr Al Watan
- For women, the local partner will provide items for the dress code to visit the mosque
- Men should bring long pants and have the option of changing to shorts after the mosque visit.
- For last minute bookings, the tour is only available in English