My Guide Website?
From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque, Louvre Museum & Aquarium9 Reviews
Explore the best of Abu Dhabi on this private tour from Dubai. Witness the architectural grandeur of the Grand Mosque, admire art at the Louvre Museum, and see aquatic life at the National Aquarium.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dubai: Discovery Scuba Diving for Beginners In Fujairah
- From Dubai: Al Ain Garden City Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Dubai Marina: Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai: Old Dubai Walking Tour with Water Taxi Ride & Snacks
- Get a chance to tour the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of UAE's largest mosques
- Witness the world's largest hand-knotted carpet & crystal Swarovski chandeliers
- Discover the treasured collection of art by famous artists at Louvre Museum
- Experience the 'Rain of Light' while passing by the dome of the museum
- Explore the 10 zones that house around 46,000 animals in the National Aquarium
DescriptionHave you been planning to witness the grandeur of Sheikh Zayed Mosque? Then, be ready to explore the mosque and visit the Louvre Museum and National Aquarium on a private tour that begins with a hassle-free pick-up from Dubai. The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the first stop of the experience, is a fascinating work of architecture that could awe-inspire you with some striking design elements. Get your eyes stunned at the reflective pools and the enormous halls that could house over 40,000 people at once. Find yourself stunned at the sight of the world's largest hand-knotted carpet and the beautiful Swarovski Chandeliers adorning the prayer halls. Step into the world of art and culture at the Louvre museum. Guide your eyes across the exhibits housed in 12 galleries, each telling the story of humanity all around the world in an artistic way. Feel like you are in a magic land as you watch the 'rain of light', a beautiful effect the sunlight creates while passing through the geometrical patterns of the dome. Fall in love with the ocean and the aquatic life as you enter the National Aquarium, the largest of its kind in the middle-east. Feel connected with around 46,000 animals housed across 10 themed zones. Be prepared! You may even get a chance to meet and hand-feed some of the rare aquatic species. Find yourself more connected with nature as you wander through the zones. Wrap up the day's experiences and get ready to share your memories with your dears as we drive you back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Dubai Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Tour Guide Entry to the Grand Mosque Entry to the Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi Entry to National Aquarium Clothing for women Cold mineral water
- The duration of the tour includes the pick-up and drop-off times. Opening time of mosque: 9 AM to 8 PM (every day) & 5 PM - 8 PM (Fridays). The mosque is closed to tourists on specific dates and is usually communicated by the authorities a few days through prior notice. You will have around 1.30-1.45 hours to view the inside of the mosque. Women shall wear long, loose clothing, ensuring their arms and legs are fully covered with the head cover always while visiting the mosque. For the mosque visit, the company provides a long, local abaya with a scarf (long black dress attire) for women if needed, which has to be returned. Men shall not show up above their knees and cover their shoulders, covering tattoos while visiting the mosque. Failure to do so will result in refusal of entry. Please note that the company does not provide clothes to men. All tickets to the aquarium are non-refundable and non-transferable