My Guide Website?
From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Tour with Royal Palace & Etihad Towers839 Reviews
Explore Abu Dhabi's towering skyscrapers, entertainment centers, mosques, and palaces on this full-day trip by van from Dubai. Admire views of the city from the Observation Deck of Etihad Towers.
- Wonder at the grand opulence of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Trace out Arabian heritage and artistry at Qasr Al Watan Palace
- Take a relaxing walk along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Visit the capital’s top attractions such as Etihad Towers Observation Deck
- Stroll around the center and admire the exceptional architecture
DescriptionEnjoy a day trip by van to Abu Dhabi from Dubai. Stop at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, take a stroll at the Abu Dhabi Corniche, and see sights like the Emirates Palace. Following a pickup from your hotel in Dubai, travel along the Gulf coast to Abu Dhabi, listening to the fascinating stories about one of the richest cities in the world along the way. Your first stop is the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, an incredible mosque exemplifying the beauty of Islamic architectural brilliance. Spend time in the mosque with your guide. Next, enjoy a visit to another of Abu Dhabi's landmarks, the Etihad Towers. Those who have seen the ‘Furious 7’ movie will remember the imposing tower. Afterward, stop at the Abu Dhabi Corniche, and take a stroll with scenic views of the Arabian Gulf. See the Emirates Palace from afar and take snaps for your photo collection with these wonderful structures as the backdrop. Make a stop for lunch at the Marina Mall, the Carrefour, the food court, or a restaurant with a view of the Corniche. Visit the beautiful Qasr Al Watan Palace housed in the Presidential Palace compound of UAE. Notice the architectural features, historical artifacts, and other historical treasures of the palace. Finally, relax on the return journey to Dubai.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at accommodation in Dubai Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Professional, licensed tour guide Visit the Observation Deck of Etihad Tower Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque Ticket to the Palace, Garden, and other public spaces within Qasr Al Watan premises Abaya and scarf (long black attire) for ladies Cold mineral water
- The duration of the tour includes all pickups and drop-offs The Sheikh Zayed Mosque is not open for visits during any Islamic festivals Do not book a tour on a Friday if you have a flight that day, as drop-off times may vary due to traffic Women must wear long, loose clothing and ensure that their arms, legs, and heads are covered at all times An abaya with a scarf (long black attire) may be borrowed from the tour operator Men must not reveal any skin above the knees and their shoulders must be covered, failure to do so may result in refused entry No clothing will be provided to men Restaurants will not be open during the month of Ramadan. During this time you are recommended to bring food with you