My Guide Website?
From Dubai: Al Marmoom Oasis Trip with Bedouin Dinner33 Reviews
Tour the Bedouin village at Al Marmoom Oasis with its magical ambiance and natural beauty. Enjoy a camel ride, savor local Arabic cuisine, then stargaze with a telescope after the camp lights go out.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the essence of the traditional Emirati way of life at an eco-friendly camp
- Tour around the Al Marmoom oasis, an unfenced nature conservation
- Take an exciting camel ride in the desert and click selfies with the camels
- Enjoy authentic Arabic entertainment activities at the Bedouin Village
- Tickle your taste buds with an authentic 6 course Bedouin dinner and desserts
DescriptionExplore the UAE's largest unfenced desert reserve, the Al Marmoom Oasis, and tour the Bedouin Village, on a tour from Al Qudra. Savor the vivid flavors of Arabic cuisine over dinner and even get an Arabian makeover as you soak in the village's authentic Emirati ambiance. Be welcomed with Qahwa (Arabic coffee), Luqaimat(sweets), and dates before heading for an exciting and fun-filled camel ride. Witness the breathtaking beauty of the endless dunes, while clicking some amazing selfies with the camels. Reaching the top of the dunes, catch a breathtaking sunset view in the backdrop of Al Marmoom Oasis with stunning lakes. Get the opportunity to take some incredible photos to capture the memory. Back in the village, indulge in an Arabian makeover and try your hands at camp activities like henna painting, and more. Take a photo with a falcon on your arm. Explore the vibrant village amidst the enchanting oasis. Listening to some ethnic music and Emirati songs in your chosen cabana or tent, soak in the Emirati ambiance. Then, tuck into a traditional Bedouin supper followed by some delicious local desserts. Finally, settle in for an evening of traditional Bedouin entertainment. Enjoy a spectacular fire show before the camp lights are turned off for you to relax and participate in a stargazing session with a telescope.
IncludesShared hotel pickup and drop-off Live station for Arabic coffee, tea, and Luqaimat “Emirati sweets” Short camel ride Selfie with a camel Sunset photo stop Arabian makeover Photos with falcon Henna painting for ladies Private cabana or tent (depending on option chosen) Authentic 6-course Bedouin dinner (set menu) Bedouin entertainment activities Stargaze with a telescope
- Khaliji Nasha’at dance will not be available during the month of Ramadan or any other special Islamic days as per UAE law (dates may vary) Casual, loose-fitting clothing is recommended in summer, along with a jacket in winter If your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it Individuals with back problems, disabilities, or those aged 60 and above are advised against riding camels.