My Guide Website?
From Dubai: Morning Dune Drive4 Reviews
Visit the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve for a morning of adventure combining various desert activities into one safari that’s ideal for the whole family.
- Take a morning drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Experience the Arabian desert from the back of a camel
- Look for native wildlife, such as Arabian oryx and gazelles
- Try sandboarding in the dunes
- Relax at the campsite and enjoy a light breakfast
DescriptionLeave the city behind and head to the desert for a mesmerizing morning in the Dubai desert. Get picked up from your hotel in a long-wheelbase off-road car, fitted with seat belts, roll cages, and air-conditioning. Your safari guide will take you to the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. Experience the thrill of a dune drive and stop for panoramic photos overlooking the dunes. Enjoy a scenic camel ride as well as some time for sandboarding. Afterward, enjoy a light breakfast before heading back to Dubai.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in a shared vehicle Safari Guide Wildlife sighting Short camel ride Unlimited soft drinks and water Light breakfast Sandboarding (weather permitting) Dune drive in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve Contribution to local conservation projects
- • Confirmation will be received at time of booking • Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children are counted as those between 2 and 11 years of age. Adults are counted as those aged 12 years old or above
- The safari vehicles are long wheelbase off-road cars fitted with seat belts, roll cages and air-conditioning. They are licensed to carry up to 6 passengers, excluding the driver. By law, all passengers must wear their seat belts while the vehicle is in motion. There are special considerations for children travelling in off-road vehicles. Please contact GetYourGuide if you would like to book this safari with a child aged 6 years old or younger. Guests under 2 years of age will not be allowed to participate in any activity involving a physical dune drive or other off-road safari
- This safari involves off-road driving and is not suitable for pregnant women or those with heart, back or neck problems