Modern Dubai Day Tour with Burj Khalifa & Burj al Arab12 Reviews
Discover the highlights of modern Dubai on a guided tour that takes you from the Dubai Marina to the Palm Jumeirah, where you will see the iconic Atlantis hotel. Enjoy stunning views of the city, desert, and ocean from At The Top at Burj Khalifa.
- See the sights of Dubai from the tallest building in the world
- Get up close to marine life at the Dubai Aquarium
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon tea at Burj al Arab (Sahn Eddar Lobby Lounge)
DescriptionYour full-day tour of the modern side of Dubai begins with a visit to Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building, located right next to the Dubai Mall, one of the world's largest shopping malls. Experience the spectacular views from At The Top, the observation deck at Burj Khalifa. You’ll take a high-speed elevator to the top, traveling at 10 meters per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide breathtaking, unobstructed 360-degree views of the city, desert, and ocean. Visit Dubai’s 50-meter-long world-class aquarium, and experience the exotic wonders of aquatic life close up. You’ll be treated to an exceptional underwater experience as you meet eye-to-eye with sharks, stingrays, and other species in their natural habitat. Continue on to the Dubai Marina district, which offers an exclusive environment for living, leisure, and business. See the world`s largest man-made island, called The Palm Jumeirah. You’ll make a photo stop across from the luxurious Atlantis The Palm Hotel, a magnificent, oceanic tribute to a mythological age. A vast waterscape, Atlantis The Palm is a place of sunken aquatic chambers, submerged ruins, and exhilarating water rides. Your unforgettable tour ends with high tea at the 7-star, world-famous Burj Al Arab Hotel. Designed to resemble a billowing sail, this landmark soars to a height of 321 meters, dominating the Dubai Jumeirah skyline.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Transportation by air-conditioned coach Admission fees Afternoon tea (Sahn Eddar Lobby Lounge) Bottled water During the Holy Month of Ramadan, afternoon tea will be served in Junsui Restaurant Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase) Gratuities (optional)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The dress code is smart casual
- Tour can be provided on Tuesdays with English or German Guide only
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan, the Jun Sui Junset Package will be offered (set menu with either 2 drinks with 1 snack or 2 snacks with 1 drink)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability