Abu Dhabi Full-Day Tour from Dubai - Spanish-Speaking Guide64 Reviews
Explore the city center of Abu Dhabi on a full-day sightseeing tour from Dubai. A Spanish-speaking guide will take you past all the main attractions, including the Ferrari World theme park, Grand Mosque, and Heritage Village.
- Admire the domes and marble columns of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the most exquisite mosques in the world
- Drive along the Corniche for views of the Arabian Gulf and artificial island developments
- Discover traditional Arabian crafts at Heritage Village
- See the Emirate Palace Hotel, one of the world's most luxurious hotels
- Pass Ferrari World at Yas Island and see the world’s largest indoor theme park
- Admire symbols of Arab culture at Union Square
DescriptionExplore Abu Dhabi on a Spanish language guided tour. Departing from Dubai, drive along the Gulf coast to the capital of the UAE, full of 5-star hotels and high-class attractions. Pass the Jebel Ali Free Zone en route to admire the largest artificial harbor in the world. Upon arrival in Abu Dhabi, you will visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, also known as the Grand Mosque. Next, make a panoramic stop at the Al Nahyan Palace, before continuing to Heritage Village. Along the way, pass Union Square to see symbols of Arab culture, and stop for a buffet lunch. Continue with beautiful views of Corniche Island, and see the artificial island developments of Lulu and Saadiyat. Before leaving the city, drive by the Emirates Palace Hotel, the most expensive hotel construction in the world, and stop at the Ferrari World theme park to snap pictures of its iconic F1 racing-car shaped main building.
IncludesSpanish-speaking guide Meal Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
- To visit the Grand Mosque please be appropriately dressed; for men long pants and long-sleeved shirts, and for women cover arms and legs, and wear a headscarf
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability