Dubai: 2-Hour Evening Dhow Cruise and Dinner278 Reviews
Enjoy an evening tour of Dubai Creek on board a traditional Arabian dhow. Sample a sumptuous feast of Arabic and international cuisine while gliding past illuminated souks and palaces.
- Experience a romantic cruise of Dubai Creek on a traditional dhow
- Enjoy Arabic treats and international cuisine
- Glide past the illuminated souks, banks, and palaces of Dubai's glimmering skyline
DescriptionTake a relaxing 2-hour tour of Dubai Creek under the evening stars and feast on international treats as you cruise! Set sail on board a traditional Arabian dhow, and once on board, enjoy a sumptuous feast of Arabic and international cuisine while gently gliding past the souks, banks, and palaces of Dubai’s glittering waterfront. A friendly driver will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the creek, where you will board a traditional Arabic dhow, typical waterborne vessels of the Persian Gulf traditionally used by pearl fishers. As you set off, you will glide past the wonderful illuminated skyline of Dubai at night, and feast on Arabic and international specialties in the comfort of the on-board dining area. The dhow offers an international open-buffet with appetizers, salad, fish, meat, several desserts to choose from. At the end of your romantic evening of soaking up the vibrant atmosphere of Dubai at night, your driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
IncludesDhow Cruise Dinner Hotel pickup and drop-off Gratuities Drinks
- Dress code: smart casual and national dress. Slippers and shorts are not allowed for dinner cruise
- The supplier reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled program for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions or similar
- The supplier reserves the right to amend and or cancel the schedule for any tour; due to COVID-19 NO ENTERTAINMENT is currently scheduled
- During the below Islamic holidays there will be a restriction on live entertainment and serving alcohol throughout the UAE and the cruise will not serve alcohol during this time and will operate without entertainment. The holidays are: Ramadan fasting month, Al Isra'a Wal Mi’raj – Ascension day, Arafat (Haj) Day, Al Hijri - Islamic New Year, and Milad Un Nabi - Birthday of Prophet Mohammad
- The duration of the tour itself is between 2 to 2.5-hours. But, driving time to and from your Dubai hotel may take an additional 1-hour to 1.5-hours depending on traffic conditions and the time of day
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability