My Guide Website?
Dubai: 22-Minute Helicopter Flight271 Reviews
Soar above the skyscrapers and landmark monuments of Dubai on a scenic 22-minute helicopter flight. Enjoy bird's eye views of iconic architecture such as the Burj al Arab.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get wonderful views of Palm Jumeirah and the Atlantis the Palm Hotel
- Fly across the astonishing beaches of Dubai and see World Islands
- Take a closer look at the imposing Burj al Arab and Burj Khalifa buildings
- See the heritage sites of Dubai from up high as you listen to commentary
- Be inspired by sweeping views of beautiful Dubai Creek from the air
DescriptionClimb aboard for an exciting helicopter flight from the Dubai Police Academy, and then fly over the breathtaking wonders of Dubai, including Palm Jumeirah and the Atlantis the Palm Hotel. Look down on the unique World Islands archipelago. Cruise above the beaches of Dubai and see the Burj al Arab from a different perspective. Admire the world's tallest building from up high as you get closer to the Burj Khalifa. Fly over the heritage area of Al Fahidi to see the historical wind towers. Pass over the spice bazaar of the Old Souk and the monuments of Dubai Creek. Listen to a commentary from your live guide and ask any questions you may have.
Includes22-minute helicopter flight Refreshments upon arrival We prohibit passengers weighing 140kgs and above from flying
- A 45-minute safety check will be provided We prohibit passengers weighing 140kgs and above from flying Children must weigh at least 16 kilograms or more to be accepted on board Camera lenses should be less than 400 millimeters Selfie sticks and tablets are strictly not permitted on the flight Due to safety reasons, only passengers who are at least 2 years old and above are allowed to fly