My Guide Website?
Dubai: 30-Min Water Jetpack Experience at The Palm Jumeirah39 Reviews
Add an element of excitement to your Dubai visit with this half-hour Water Jetpack Experience. Learn how to walk over the water from a professional instructor and feel the thrills of flying high above the sea. No previous experience is necessary!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Heritage Safari, Camel Ride & Al Marmoom Oasis Dinner
- Dubai: Self-Drive Adventure with 2000cc Dune Buggy
- Dubai Marina: Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Dubai Speedboat Tour: Marina, Atlantis, Palm & Burj Al Arab
- Challenge gravity as you walk and fly above the water surface
- Learn how to manage the Water Jetpack device from a professional instructor
- Experience the sensation of flying high above the sea
DescriptionFlying with the new Water Jetpack is the latest water sport to hit the shores of the UAE. Get ready to experience the thrills even if you’re a complete beginner. Learn from a professional instructor how to fly with this latest device. Book a 30-minute Water Jetpack session during your Dubai visit. The first 10 minutes of the session involves professional instruction, and your instructor will act as your guide to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable flight experience. The instructor will manage the power according to your skill level, and once you’re comfortable, he’ll help you learn some tricks, such as walking on water! During the activity you will be able to communicate with the instructor through a waterproof communication system attached to your helmet. You also have the option of having your photo taken with the JBR background during the Water Jetpack experience.
IncludesWater Jetpack device Instruction Life jacket Helmet Waterproof communication system Free valet service
- Operates every day
- Valid for men and women
- Prior booking/cancelation required at least 24 hours in advance
- Rider must be physically and medically fit and should know how to swim
- Minimum age requirement: 16 years
- Maximum weight limit: 100kg
- Activity is subject to weather conditions and may be rescheduled accordingly