My Guide Website?
Dubai: 30-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour32 Reviews
Enjoy spectacular scenic aerial views of the city of Dubai on a 30-minute helicopter ride.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Luxury Canal Dinner Cruise with Optional Transfers
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Mleiha Desert Safari with Sandboarding, Stargazing & Dinner
- Dubai: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Fujairah and Khorfakkan Tour
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Enjoy a 30-minute helicopter tour over Dubai, seeing all its main sites
- Fly over the Palm Jumeirah and the World Islands archipelago
- See the Burj Khalifa from the air
DescriptionTake off from the Dubai Police Academy helipad and then ascend towards the Emirates Mall, the Jumeirah Lakes, and Emirates Hills. Turn towards the Marina and see the Ain Dubai, the largest Ferris wheel in the world. Head inland to the famous 7-star Burj Al Arab Hotel. Fly over the Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis Hotel, and The World Islands Arhipelagago. As you reach the Jumeirah shoreline, admire the stunning Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Fly onwards to Port Rashid and finally Dubai Creek, where you will see the most historic buildings of the city situated next to modern developments.
Includes30-minute helicopter tour Commentary We prohibit passengers weighing 140kgs and above from flying
- Check in 45 minutes before flight time We prohibit passengers weighing 140kgs and above from flying Due to safety reasons, only passengers who are at least 2 years old and above are allowed to fly For the additional add-on return transfer service, please note that this service is not available on locations such as Jebel Ali Hotels and Dubai Maktoum Aiport