My Guide Website?
Dubai: 4-Hour Tour with Burj Khalifa Tickets26 Reviews
Enjoy a guided tour of Dubai and explore the city of superlatives. Visit the world's tallest building, see the fascinating Palm Island, and enjoy the flair of Dubai at a traditional gold and spice market.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Heritage Safari, Camel Ride & Al Marmoom Oasis Dinner
- Dubai: Self-Drive Adventure with 2000cc Dune Buggy
- Dubai Marina: Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Dubai Speedboat Tour: Marina, Atlantis, Palm & Burj Al Arab
- Visit Dubai and discover the contrasts of the city - a combination of tradition and modernity
- Enjoy the breathtaking view from the viewing platform on the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa
- Experience a ride in a traditional water taxi and stroll through a typical gold and spice market
DescriptionDiscover Dubai – a city of contrasts! Explore the historical center of the city as well as the modern, futuristic Dubai on this 4-hour tour. During the drive to Burj Khalifa, you can admire the unique architecture and the skyline of Dubai. Visit the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building at 828 meters high and ride the fastest elevator in the world to the 124th floor in under a minute. Once you reach the top you can enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view over the whole of Dubai. Afterwards you will visit Souk Madinat, a shopping mall in Arabic style with many shops and restaurants. This location offers an interesting mix of traditional and modernity, and will get you in the mood for the majestic sight of the luxury Atlantis hotel on Palm Island. Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Dubai in the Dubai Museum before taking a traditional water taxi across Dubai Creek to a traditional Arabic spice and gold market. Here you can take in the aromas and the glint of gold.
IncludesPick-up from your hotel Entrance ticket for the Burj Khalifa Professional tour guide Water and soft drinks
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- For last minute bookings the tour will be available in English language only..
- During the month of July and August , the tour will be available in English language only.