My Guide Website?
Dubai 4-Hour Traditional City Tour346 Reviews
Explore old Dubai and the lively new metropolis on a half-day guided tour. Begin in the old town, cross Dubai Creek by abra to the Gold and Spice souks, and stop for photos of the Burj Al Arab Hotel.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit old Dubai
- Cross Dubai Creek by traditional abra
- Take a walk through the Gold Souk and Spice Souk
DescriptionOn this 4-hour tour you’ll experience Dubai from its beginnings as a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek to the spectacular metropolis it has become. Start out in the historic and engaging Bastakiya district, Afterwards you’ll take a water taxi, or abra, across the Dubai Creek and enjoy spectacular views of the city as you head to the Deira district. Once you arrive you’ll marvel at the amazing variety of exotic spices in the Spice Souk. You might like to shop for a special souvenir when you visit the Gold Souk. You’ll have a photo stop at the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, built in the medieval Fatimid tradition, and another photo stop at the Burj Al Arab Hotel.
IncludesTransportation Audio guide Abra crossing Professional guide
- The stop at the Jumairah Mosque does not include a guided entrance of the Mosque but should guests want to enter the Mosque, it is only open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:45 AM to 9:45 AM only. On Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00 to 10:00 AM and from 10:15 to 11:15 AM. The mosque is closed on Fridays
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and are not allowed to wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers