Dubai 4-Hour Traditional City Tour256 Reviews
Explore old Dubai and the lively new metropolis on a half-day guided tour. Begin in the old town and visit the Museum and Al Fahidi Fort. Cross Dubai Creek by abra to the Gold and Spice souks. Stop for photos of the Burj Al Arab Hotel.
- Visit old Dubai and the ancient Al Fahidi Fort
- Cross Dubai Creek by traditional abra
- Take a walk through the Gold Souk and Spice Souk
DescriptionOn this 4-hour tour you’ll experience Dubai from its beginnings as a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek to the spectacular metropolis it has become. Start out in the historic and engaging Bastakiya district, where you’ll visit the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient Al Fahidi Fort. Afterwards you’ll take a water taxi, or abra, across the Dubai Creek and enjoy spectacular views of the city as you head to the Deira district. Once you arrive you’ll marvel at the amazing variety of exotic spices in the Spice Souk. You might like to shop for a special souvenir when you visit the Gold Souk. You’ll have a photo stop at the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, built in the medieval Fatimid tradition, and another photo stop at the Burj Al Arab Hotel.
IncludesTransportation Audio guidance Entrance fee to Dubai Museum Abra crossing Professional English-speaking guide Food and beverages Personal expenses
- The stop at the Jumairah Mosque does not include a guided entrance of the Mosque but should guests want to enter the Mosque, it is only open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:45 AM to 9:45 AM only. On Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00 to 10:00 AM and from 10:15 to 11:15 AM. The mosque is closed on Fridays
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and are not allowed to wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- The tour operates every day including Friday, but on Friday the National Museum of Dubai is closed in the morning ,and guests will not be able to visit it (no refund will be given)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability