My Guide Website?
Dubai 4WD Evening Desert Safari451 Reviews
Escape the bustle of Dubai or Sharjah and head for the desert on a 6-hour 4WD adventure safari. Ride camels, watch a belly dance show, enjoy a barbecue dinner under the stars and try a spot of dune bashing in a Land Cruiser.
- See the desert under starlight
- Drive across the desert in a 4WD Land Cruiser
- Try a spot of dune bashing
- Ride a camel
- See a belly dance performance around the campfire (not during Ramadan)
- Enjoy a barbecue dinner in a traditional Bedouin atmosphere
- Opt to add on a 1-hour Quad Bike ride or Dune Buggy drive (Adults Only)
- Try a Hubbly Bubbly or Shisha Pipe
DescriptionEscape the urban sprawl of Dubai on a 6-hour adventure into the desert. Driving across the dunes in 4WD Land Cruisers, your ultimate destination will be a traditional Arabic Bedouin camp. The tour departs in the afternoon, heading across the desert of Dubai with several photo-stops during an exciting dune drive to your first destination, a camel farm. Continue across the desert, pausing to watch the beautiful sunset, before reaching the campsite where you will have the opportunity to take a camel ride. Get a henna painting on your hands or feet. Having worked up an appetite, relax over a delicious barbecue dinner and try the famous Arabic shisha water pipe. Before you return to Dubai or Sharjah, you will get one final treat as you watch a belly dance performance around the campfire by starlight. It is a must-do tour for anyone visiting the UAE, whether on vacation or business, and will give you memories to share with your family and friends back home. Your return time to Dubai or Sharjah will be approximately 21:00.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Sand dune bashing, depending on the weather Henna painting Camel ride Shisha pipe (in the designated area) Tanoura dance show, belly dance show (except on major Islamic holidays) Unlimited water and soft drinks in the camp Barbecue dinner
- Minimum of 6 passengers required for private vehicles
- Wear comfortable clothes and avoid carrying jewelry or expensive watches and cell phones. There is no cell phone signal at the camp
- Belly dance, Tanoura dance, a bar and other entertainment is not available during Ramadan until Eid or on some other Islamic Holidays
- Vegetarians are welcome to join this tour, which includes delicious vegetarian options