My Guide Website?
Dubai: Abu Dhabi Day-Trip Grand Mosque, Royal Palace & Lunch1301 Reviews
Discover Abu Dhabi, the Royal Palace, and the Grand Mosque on this day trip from Dubai. Admire the views from the observation deck of Etihad Towers and enjoy lunch at Al Khayma Heritage Restaurant.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Wonder at the grand opulence of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Trace out Arabian heritage and artistry at Qasr Al Watan Palace
- Visit the capital’s top attractions such as Etihad Towers Observation Deck
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the Michelin star Al Khayma Heritage Restaurant
DescriptionEnjoy a day trip to Abu Dhabi from Dubai. Marvel at the grandeur of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, pass by the stunning Abu Dhabi Corniche and catch glimpses of iconic landmarks such as the Emirates Palace. Your first stop is the Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Be welcomed by its stunning white marble façade and impressive architecture. Your guide will lead you through the mosque, explaining the various features and providing historical context. After your mosque visit, it's time for a delightful lunch at the Al Khayma Heritage Restaurant in Abu Dhabi. Enjoy a visit to the Etihad Towers where the most thrilling stunts from the Fast & Furious franchise were filmed. Head to the Observation Deck of Etihad Towers to enjoy the panoramic views of Abu Dhabi's skyline. Visit the beautiful Qasr Al Watan Palace within the Presidential Palace compound. Admire the architectural marvels, historical artifacts, and invaluable treasures that showcase the rich history and culture of the UAE. Finally, relax on the return journey to Dubai.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at accommodation in Dubai Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Professional, licensed tour guide Visit the Observation Deck of Etihad Tower Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque Tickets to the Palace, Garden, and other public spaces within Qasr Al Watan premises Lunch at Al Khayma Heritage Restaurant in Abu Dhabi Abaya and scarf (long black garment for women) Mineral water
- The duration of the tour includes all pickups and drop-offs The Sheikh Zayed Mosque is not open for visits during any Islamic festivals Do not book a tour on a Friday if you have a flight that day, as drop-off times may vary due to traffic Women must wear long, loose clothing and ensure that their arms, legs, and heads are covered at all times An abaya with a scarf (long black attire) may be borrowed from the tour operator Men must not reveal any skin above the knees and their shoulders must be covered, failure to do so may result in refused entry No clothing will be provided to men Restaurants will not be open during the month of Ramadan. During this time you are recommended to bring food with you