My Guide Website?
Dubai: Al Ain Garden City with Conservation Zoo40 Reviews
Spend a day in Al Ain on a trip from Dubai. Visit the Al Ain Museum, stop off at hot water springs, go to the top of Jebel Hafeet, explore the camel market, and spend time at the Al Ain Conservation Zoo.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel up a winding road to the top of Jebel Hafeet, the highest peak in the UAE
- See white tigers, hippos, giraffes, and more at the Al Ain Conservation Zoo
- Bathe your tired feet in the hot springs at the base of Jebel Hafeet
- Visit the largest camel market in the UAE
- Admire the archeological collection at Al Ain Museum
DescriptionVisit the beautiful garden city of Al Ain, the greenest of all the Emirates, on a full-day tour from Dubai. Begin with a visit to the Al Ain Museum with its extensive archaeological collection, including some spectacular second-millennium gold pendants. It also houses a reconstruction of the Grand Hili tomb with its rock engravings. Next, go to the top of Jebel Hafeet, UAE's highest peak, giving you stunning views of the desert. At the foot of Jebel Hafeet are hot water springs, ideal for bathing tired feet in steaming therapeutic waters. Then stop at the largest camel market in the UAE, recently renovated to entertain guests all the more. Depending on the time of year, you may see baby camels. Move on to Al Ain Conservation Zoo, which houses some the world's last remaining white lions and tigers. You will have the chance to get up close to the animals while strolling through the wonderful gardens and enclosures.
IncludesDay trip to Al Ain Garden City Visit to Jebel Hafeet and other sights Pick and drop-off Cool drinking water Al Ain Zoo Ticket
- Due to the length of this trip, you may not have too much time in the zoo; please contact the local partner if you wish to stay there longer, or tell your driver on the day and he may cancel another part of the tour for you