My Guide Website?
Dubai: Al Marmoom Oasis Camp Experience with Bedouin Dinner11 Reviews
Experience the beauty of the Al Marmoom Oasis on this tour in Dubai. Visit a traditional Bedouin camp and immerse yourself in Emirati culture with a buffet Bedouin dinner and entertainment shows.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Luxury Canal Dinner Cruise with Optional Transfers
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Mleiha Desert Safari with Sandboarding, Stargazing & Dinner
- Dubai: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Fujairah and Khorfakkan Tour
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Indulge in life at the desert with a true bedouin experience
- Have a go at riding camels, the ship of the desert!
- Immerse your self in the traditional entertainment
- Munch on an open buffet Emirati BBQ Dinner.
DescriptionExplore the largest unfenced desert reserve in the UAE. As you traverse the desert, keep an eye out for native plants and wildlife, such as medicinal herbs and plants, and the Al Ghaf – the UAE's national tree. You may even be lucky enough to spot wild oryx and deer in their natural habitat. Upon arriving at the Al Marmoom Oasis Bedouin village, you'll be welcomed with warm Emirati hospitality, including traditional Arabic coffee, sweet treats, and dates. Relax and take in the stunning beauty of the oasis as you settle into camp life. Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and the unique cultural experience of the Al Marmoom Oasis. Climb atop your camel and embark on an unforgettable journey through the desert. Feel the sand beneath your feet as you traverse the dunes, just as the Bedouin people have done for centuries. As the sun sets, you'll be rewarded with breathtaking views of the desert landscape. Experience the Bedouin way of life in a traditional village setting and take part in a range of activities that will give you a glimpse into the culture. Get a henna painting, try on traditional Arabian clothing, and even hold a majestic falcon on your arm or shoulder. Listen to traditional music and Emirati folk songs as you savor open buffet dinner of Ouzi lamb and chicken, BBQ, bread, soft drinks, and Luqaimat sweets. Enjoy a truly unique and unforgettable experience in the desert! Continue the fun as the music plays, marking the start of a cultural night filled with Bedouin & Arabian entertainment such as Tanoura, Khaleeji Dance & Fire show. As the sun sets over the dunes, immerse yourself in the culture of the Bedouins and take part in a stargazing session. With the help of your guide, explore the night sky and learn how the Bedouins used stars for navigation and storytelling. Afterward, the camp lights will be turned off, allowing you to experience the true beauty and serenity of the desert. Enjoy the peacefulness of the night and marvel at the stars above.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off (If Option Selected) Luqaimat (sweets), Kahwa (Arabic coffee), and dates Unlimited cold mineral water and soft drinks Camel ride (10-15 minutes) Local Dress Photos with a falcon Henna painting for ladies Authentic open buffet dinner Entertainments-Tanoura, Khaleeji Dance & Fire show High-power telescope
- The tour does not include transfers unless the option is selected If your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it. This tour is not wheelchair accessible. OceanAir accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury, or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the activities. It is advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the activity.. It is recommended to wear loose clothes during summer and long clothes and jackets during winter