My Guide Website?
Dubai: Al Marmoom Oasis Safari, Animal Spotting & Breakfast74 Reviews
Make your way through the sandy dunes of Dubai on an iconic Vintage G-Class. Witness the Bedouin lifestyle and live coffee-making session, enjoy a camel ride, animal spotting, and breakfast.
- Taste authentic local flavors during a village breakfast and coffee tasting
- See animals and scenery while touring the desert in an open-top Mercedes
- Venture through the vast dunes of the desert in a camel caravan
- Take unique photos while wearing traditional outfits and posing with a falcon
- Learn about the Bedouin lifestyle while joining typical village activities
DescriptionTrade the modern city views to the natural wonders of the desert and Bedouin life with a Vintage G-Class Morning Safari in Dubai. The tour commences with a hassle-free pick-up from the hotel in Dubai in a modern air-conditioned vehicle and then, a drive to the Al Marmoom Oasis. Explore the desert on a vintage vehicle, the best way to experience it! At the reserve, hop onto the open-air Vintage G-Class vehicle, hold tight, and enjoy the breezy ride spotting the desert animals. As you soak in the beautiful surroundings, set your cameras ready to capture stunning photographs. The fun continues at the Bedouin village in the oasis, where you’ll receive a traditional welcome with Gahwa Arabic coffee, and local dates. As you enjoy the Emirati Hospitality, a camel caravan ride will be waiting for you to explore the charming beauty of the endless desert dunes and its natural flora and fauna. Back in the village, you’ll be able to explore around and enjoy an Arabic coffee-making demonstration. Utilize your time at the village to adorn an Arabian makeover and strike your best pose in it. The camp will also reward your taste buds with a delicious Bedouin breakfast, along with unlimited water and soft drinks. With your mind full of memories, enjoy a pleasant trip back to the hotel.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Guide Ride in an open-air Vintage G Class Mercedes 1980s (30-40 minutes) Spotting the desert animals Traditional welcome at a Bedouin village 10-12 minute camel caravan ride (can be repeated twice) Live Arabic coffee making session Kandura clothing for men (to be returned after use) Abaya clothing for women (to be returned after use) Photos with a falcon Bedouin breakfast Water and soft drinks
- The tour duration is fixed for all tours and activities, but it may vary depending on city traffic. The duration of the tour includes both pickup and drop-off timings as well Due to heavy traffic in the Rove Marina and Wyndham Dubai Marina areas at the time of pick-up, it is requested that you come to the Stella Di Mare Hotel for an easy pickup within a few minutes of walking distance Pregnant women and people with back or neck problems should consider their condition before deciding to participate in this activity. If necessary, get in touch with the activity provider before the tour so they can customize your trip Children below 5 years old are not permitted to join the camel ride; they will need to stay with an adult at the Bedouin village or follow the camel caravan The activity provider is not responsible for any lost belongings during the trip