My Guide Website?
Dubai: Burj Khalifa Sunset on an Abra8 Reviews
Hop aboard a traditional Abra (wooden boat) and waken your senses as you gently cruise along the banks of the Dubai Canal. You'll be offered spectacular views of the city's stunning vistas, as you relax on your comfortable Arabian vessel.
- Hop aboard a traditional wooden boat known as an 'Abra'
- View the stunning vistas, native bird sanctuary, and historic dhow yards
- Experience peace and tranquility listening to soothing Arabic music
- Gaze at the splendid view of the sun setting behind the Burj Khalifa
DescriptionHop aboard a traditional wooden boat known, as an Abra, and cruise along the banks of the Dubai Water Canal. Take in stunning views of vistas, a native bird sanctuary, and historic dhow yards, as you relax on your comfy Arabian milieu and gaze at the picturesque sunset of the Burj Khalifa. Observe the city’s bustling atmosphere from a distance along with soothing Arabic music and guided commentary. Experience peace and tranquility on the canal waters as you gaze at the sun setting behind the tallest-standing skyscraper in the world, the Burj Khalifa. This is one of the best and most unique ways to experience the city of Dubai. At the conclusion of your enjoyable river cruise, you will be returned to your tour starting point.
Includes1-hour Abra ride along the Dubai Water Canal Water Recorded commentary
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now