Dubai by Night with Burj Khalifa Entrance Ticket134 Reviews
Explore the lively metropolis of Dubai by night on a 4-hour tour. Admire the city’s illuminated skyscrapers, luxurious yachts at the Dubai Marina, the Palm Islands, and the luxurious Madinat Jumeirah. Enter the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building.
- See the city illuminated by night from atop the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest skyscraper
- Visit the Dubai marina area in the evening
- See the region’s largest manmade island
- Admire the majestic Atlantis, illuminated at night
DescriptionThe first stop on your 4-hour tour is the impressive Dubai Marina, where you’ll find most of the city’s skyscrapers. Next you’ll head to the Palm Jumeirah, the original of the 3 islands, where you can take photos of Atlantis, The Palm hotel. Marvel at the spectacular Madinat Jumeirah, a luxurious 5-star property that is the largest resort in the emirate. In a 40-hectare garden setting and designed to resemble a traditional Arabian town, the resort comprises 2 hotels, and features a courtyard of 29 summer houses. There are also more than 40 restaurants and bars in the complex. The evening wouldn’t be complete without seeing the Burj Al Arab, standing on an artificial island 280 meters from Jumeirah Beach and connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. The shape of the structure is designed to resemble the sail of a ship. Before your tour ends, you’ll visit the Dubai Mall, the largest shopping mall in the world, and part of a 20-billion-dollar complex. The Mall boasts 1,200 shops and the Dubai Fountain, where you’ll be able to see one of the dancing water shows. Finally, conclude your tour by entering Burj Khalifa and heading up to the 124th and 125th floors.
IncludesWater during the tour Hotel pickup and drop-off Tour guide Burj Khalifa entrance tickets (124th and 125th floor) Gratuities (optional)
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- Pickup and drop-off are included from any of Dubai's hotels only. Be aware that pickup times might vary slightly depending on the traffic conditions
- For those who want to be picked up from other cities, prices are negotiated separately
- Those who are staying in Dubai Port rashid at any of the cruise ships can get a taxi to this location: Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina (10 minutes away from the port), and returned to the port after the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability