My Guide Website?
Dubai by Night with Burj Khalifa Entrance Ticket232 Reviews
Explore the lively metropolis of Dubai by night on a tour. Admire the city’s illuminated skyscrapers, luxurious yachts in Dubai Marina, and more. Enter the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Heritage Safari, Camel Ride & Al Marmoom Oasis Dinner
- Dubai: Self-Drive Adventure with 2000cc Dune Buggy
- Dubai Marina: Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Dubai Speedboat Tour: Marina, Atlantis, Palm & Burj Al Arab
- See the city illuminated by night from atop the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest skyscraper
- Visit the Dubai marina area in the evening
- See the region’s largest manmade island
- Admire the majestic Atlantis, illuminated at night
DescriptionThe first stop on your tour is the impressive Dubai Marina, where you’ll find most of the city’s skyscrapers. Next, head to the Palm Jumeirah, the original of the 3 islands, where you can take photos of Atlantis, and The Palm hotel. Marvel at the Madinat Jumeirah, a 5-star property and the largest resort in the emirate. In a 40-hectare garden setting and designed to resemble a traditional Arabian town, the resort has 2 hotels, features a courtyard of 29 summer houses, and has more than 40 restaurants and bars in the complex. The evening wouldn’t be complete without seeing the Burj Al Arab, standing on an artificial island 280 meters from Jumeirah Beach and connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. The shape of the structure is designed to resemble the sail of a ship. Before your tour ends, visit the Dubai Mall, the largest shopping mall in the world, and part of a 20-billion-dollar complex. The Mall boasts 1,200 shops and the Dubai Fountain, where you’ll be able to see one of the dancing water shows. Finally, conclude your tour by entering Burj Khalifa and heading up to the 124th and 125th floors.
IncludesWater during the tour Hotel pickup and drop-off Tour guide. Burj Khalifa entrance tickets (124th and 125th floor)
- For last minute bookings the tour will be available in English language only
- During the months of July and August, the tour will be available in English only