My Guide Website?
Dubai City Half-Day Tour47 Reviews
See the world-famous superstructures of Dubai, including Burj Al Arab, Jumeriah Mosque, and the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa. Get to know the most important sights of this great Emirate Dubai on a 4-hour sightseeing tour.
- Tour the ever-changing sites of Dubai on a sightseeing tour
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort and look out at the city vistas
- Go to Dubai Creek and watch the dhows
- See Jumeirah Mosque
- Stop to take photos of the world's tallest building
- Discover the sounds and scents of the spice and gold souks
- Visit the Dubai Museum
DescriptionTake this 4-hour sightseeing tour and get a great orientation of Dubai, the 2nd-largest emirate of the United Arab Emirates. Traveling in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles, you will begin the tour with a photo stop at Dubai Creek, the lifeblood of Dubai. See the colorful dhows and the busy water taxis, as well as elegant yachts and speedboats on the azure horizon. Drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler's Court, the Old Mosque, Textile Street, the Central Bank, and Ministry of Finance. Soak up the scents and sounds of the desert at the spice and gold souks. Dubai’s skyline is ever changing, but you will get a sense of the past at the Dubai Museum. Proceed towards Jumeirah Road, passing by the Dry Docks Dubai and the historical Union House, with photo stops at the beautiful Jumeirah Mosque. Continue on for a look at the arresting Burj Al Arab, the first 7-star hotel, designed to resemble a gigantic sail. Gaze up at the heavens as you pass the tallest building in the world, the monumental Burj Khalifa.
IncludesSightseeing tour Transportation Dubai Museum entrance tickets
- Tour start times can be adjusted, but the entire tour always lasts 4 hours, excluding add-on activities.