Dubai City Tour24 Reviews
Explore Dubai on this fascinating 4-hour historical tour. Visit Al Fahidi Fort, home to the magnificent Dubai Museum, and visit Jumeirah Mosque. Enjoy a ride across Dubai Creek on a traditional abra boat, and explore the gold and spice markets.
- Visit Al Fahidi Fort, home to the Dubai Museum
- See Burj Al Arab, Dubai’s landmark hotel
- Enjoy bargaining at the gold and spice souks (markets)
- Visit Jumeirah Mosque
DescriptionEnjoy a fascinating historical excursion in Dubai. The route takes you from Dubai’s landmark hotel, Burj Al Arab, to Majlis Ghorfat Umm Al Sheif, a magnificent structure built in 1955 and recently restored. The Majlis was originally the summer residence of Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum. Then drive past modern palaces, and stop at the Jumeirah Mosque for a photo opportunity. Continue on to the cultural district of Al Fahidi Cultural district to admire the old wind-tower houses built by wealthy merchants, passing the magnificent Zabeel Palace on the way. Visit Al Fahidi Fort, a 200-year-old structure that houses the Dubai Museum and records the city’s past as an important pearl diving and trading center. Float across Dubai Creek on a traditional abra boat, admiring stunning views of the modern metropolis with splendid architecture on its banks. End the tour by exploring the gold and spice souks (markets).
IncludesTickets to the Dubai Museum Lunch
- In order to respsect the local customs please observe the following requests:
- Wear modest, conservative, loose-fitting clothing. Long sleeves, long skirts, and trousers are acceptable.
- No transparent (see-through) clothing
- No shorts for men
- No shorts for women and skirts must be ankle length
- Headscarf for ladies is essential (these can be provided when you arrive)
- Please dress appropriately upon arrival or admission will be denied
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability