My Guide Website?
Dubai: Desert Safari, Quad Bike, Camel Ride & Al Khayma Camp24244 Reviews BEST SELLER
Explore the desert terrains of Dubai on an ultimate desert safari with the thrills of an optional quad bike ride and camel ride at the exclusive Al Khayma Camp. Be amazed at the desert sports including dune bashing and sandboarding.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a breathtaking session of dune bashing at the Red Dunes
- Slide along the dunes by trying out the sport of sandboarding
- Get an amazing view of the desert on a camel caravan ride
- Conquer the dunes with an optional quad bike ride
- Witness the ever-ravishing desert sunset
DescriptionDiscover the desert outside of Dubai on a guided dune bashing safari. Enjoy the opportunity to take part in a variety of optional activities including a quad bike ride, camel ride or dinner and entertainment with an extended tour option. You will be picked up from your hotel or selected location by your tour guide. Then, drive to the Dubai desert and after a short break, you can experience the thrilling dune bashing session with trained drivers. You can also try out sandboarding and snap some amazing photos of the rolling dunes. Proceed to the Al Khayma camp for the camel ride and included refreshments. The 7-hour tour participants will continue to enjoy some entertainment shows and have a delicious BBQ dinner at the camp. As the tour comes to an end you will be dropped back to your hotel/building.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from your hotel or selected location Shared transportation in an air-conditioned 4x4 English-speaking licensed driver Unlimited water during transfers Quad bike ride (if option selected) Dune bashing for 30-45 minutes Sandboarding Camel ride (can be repeated as per requirement) Tea/coffee with dates and unlimited soft drinks Camel feeding (if 7-hour tour selected) Al Khayma Desert Camp visit (if 7-hour tour selected) Welcome Gahwa (coffee) and Gaymat (sweets) at camp (if 7-hour tour selected) Falcon experience (if 7-hour tour selected) Shisha smoking (if 7-hour tour selected) Henna painting (if 7-hour tour selected) Tanoura and Ladies Khaliji Dance (if 7-hour tour selected) Sunset photo stop (if 7-hour tour selected) BBQ dinner including vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes (if 7-hour tour selected)
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury. An adult must accompany participants ages 9-15 for a shared ATV ride. Participants ages 16-55 can ride single ATVs. Quad biking is optional and not automatically included in the program. Avoid eating 2-3 hours before the trip to prevent sickness during dune bashing. Guests from Sharjah are picked up first and dropped off last in shared transport. Pickup timing may change due to summer heat; advance notification will be sent. Flexible cancellations are available up to 2 hours before the tour; all group members must select this add-on. Individuals with back problems, disabilities, or those aged 60 and above are advised against riding camels.