My Guide Website?
Dubai: Desert Safari, Quad Bike, Camel Ride & Al Khayma Camp9972 Reviews
Explore the desert terrains of Dubai on an ultimate desert safari with the thrills of an optional quad bike ride and camel ride at the exclusive Al Khayma Camp. Be amazed at the desert sports including dune bashing and sandboarding.
- Enjoy a breathtaking session of dune bashing at the Red Dunes
- Slide along the dunes by trying out the sport of sandboarding
- Get an amazing view of the desert on a camel caravan ride
- Conquer the dunes with an optional quad bike ride
- Witness the ever-ravishing desert sunset
DescriptionDiscover the desert outside of Dubai on a guided dune bashing safari. Enjoy the opportunity to take part in a variety of optional activities including a quad bike ride, camel ride or dinner and entertainment with an extended tour option. You will be picked up from your hotel or selected location by your tour guide. Then, drive to the Dubai desert and after a short break, you can experience the thrilling dune bashing session with trained drivers. You can also try out sandboarding and snap some amazing photos of the rolling dunes. Proceed to the Al Khayma camp for the optional camel ride and included refreshments. The 7-hour tour participants will continue to enjoy some entertainment shows and have a delicious BBQ dinner at the camp. As the tour comes to an end you will be dropped back to your hotel/building.
IncludesPickup and drop-off to your hotel or selected location Transportation in an air-conditioned 4x4 English-speaking licensed driver Unlimited water during transfers Quad bike ride (option unless You select the bike) Dune bashing for 30-45 minutes Sandboarding Camel ride (can be repeated as per requirement) Unlimited soft drinks Camel feeding (with 7-hour tour) Al Khayma Desert Camp visit (with 7-hour tour) Welcome Gahwa (coffee) and Gaymat (sweets) at camp (with 7-hour tour) Falcon experience (with 7-hour tour) Shisha smoking (with 7-hour tour) Henna painting (with 7-hour tour) Tanoura and Ladies Khaliji Dance (with 7-hour tour) Sunset photo stop (with 7-hour tour) BBQ dinner including vegetarian dishes (with 7-hour tour)
- Pregnant women and children under 3 years old are not permitted on tour for security reasons
- It is strongly recommended that you have international travel insurance as self-driving activities are prone to risk, leading to serious injury
- Quad biking is undertaken at your own risk and is not covered by the activity provider's insurance. Any bike damage will be your responsibility
- An adult must accompany participants ages 9–15 on the ATV for a shared ride
- Participants ages 16-55 years old can ride single ATVs
- Quad biking is optional and not included in the program unless you select it
- Please do not eat for 2 to 3 hours before the safari trip to avoid sickness during the dune bashing
- Guests from Sharjah will be picked up first, and they will be the last to get dropped off in a shared transport
- If your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it