My Guide Website?
Dubai Desert Safari with Burj Khalifa (Ticket Only)903 Reviews
Visit the Burj Khalifa, an iconic building that represents the growth of Dubai. After a visit to the impressive structure, enjoy a Dubai Desert Safari with a barbecue dinner and a show.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover breathtaking views of Dubai from the world's tallest building
- Experience the Arabian desert during a scenic tour
- Watch the sunset from the summit of a towering sand dune
- Enjoy optional camel rides or get a henna painting on your hands
- Try an aromatic water pipe and wear traditional Arabic costumes
- Feast on a barbecue dinner under the desert night sky
- Enjoy traditional belly dancing and tannora dance performances
DescriptionThe Burj Khalifa is an icon of modern-day Dubai. From observation decks on the world's tallest building, take in breathtaking sights and experience first-hand this modern architectural and engineering marvel. Afterward, enjoy a desert safari and barbecue dinner with a show. Make your own way to the Burj Khalifa before beginning your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, traveling up to 10 meters per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breathtaking, unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert, and ocean. Special telescopes offer virtual time-travel images of the city below. You’ll see close-up, real-time views as well as images from the past and the future. After your visit to the Burj Khalifa, it's time for your safari. Get picked you up from your hotel reception and relax in an air-conditioned 4x4 as you head to the desert. The first stop is a traditional camel farm; learn about the different types of camels commonly seen in the desert around Dubai. Continue across the desert plains to an encampment, where Arabic coffee and dates await. Get a henna tattoo on your hands or feet, watch a traditional Tanourah folk dance, and feast on a delicious barbecue dinner. After dinner, smoke a shisha (Arabic water pipe) if you wish, and watch a live belly-dance performance. Relax under a canopy of stars, before returning to the city, where you'll be dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesTicket for the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa Hotel pickup and drop-off for the desert safari Dune drive Camel rides Henna painting Sand boarding (on a hill behind the camp) Shisha Full buffet dinner Unlimited soft drinks, coffee, and tea Shawerma and Arabic bread Photo opportunities in traditional Arabic costumes Belly dancing show Traditional tannora dance
- The tour is not recommended for people with cardiac, neck or back problems
- There is no guide on this tour and you have to make your own way to the Burj Khalifa
- Please be at the entrance of the Burj Khalifa's 'At the Top' before the time slot you've chosen, between 8:00 AM and 1:00 PM. After finishing the observation experience, please take a taxi back to your hotel. The desert safari driver will pick you up from the reception of your hotel between 3:00 and 4:30 PM