My Guide Website?
Dubai: Desert Safari with Camp, Dinner, & Optional Overnight985 Reviews
Create memories with this desert safari and camp experience from Dubai. Enjoy a delicious buffet dinner, get your adrenaline going with a dune-bashing trip, and choose to spend the night in a tent.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the thrill of adrenaline with exhilirating dune bashing and sandboarding
- Relax in a luxury tent with waiter services at the fully-equipped Al Khayma Camp
- Enjoy a buffet with authentic food from Emirati, Moroccan, and Arabian cuisines
- Capture photos of stunning views of a setting sun from a guaranteed sunset spot
- Lean back and marvel at millions of stars shining brightly in the desert sky
DescriptionPack your bags for an exciting luxury tent experience with thrilling adventures at the Al Khayma Luxury Camp on this trip from Dubai. Go sandboarding, enjoy traditional Arabic shows, and see millions of stars from the desert. Get picked up at your hotel and head to the camp in the desert. When you arrive, enjoy a refreshing mocktail drink as you explore the camp. Experience celebrity vibes as the crew pampers you with personalized VIP treatment and waiter services. Try the Arabic coffee and Luqaimat arrangements inside the tent before trying out the swings or taking photos with a traditional Arabian head scarf (a ghutra). Next, get your heart pumping with some dune bashing and sandboarding. Slide through the sand or enjoy off-roading in the desert before heading out into the desert to see the beautiful sunset. When it’s time for dinner, prepare to treat your tastebuds to a delicious 3-buffet dinner with authentic food from Arabian, Emirati, and Moroccan cuisines served by the Michelin BiB-rated Al Khayma Heritage Restaurant. After eating, try shisha, go stargazing in the desert with a high-power telescope, and relax around the campfire. If you choose the overnight option, spend the night in a luxurious tent. In the morning, go on a sunrise camel ride and enjoy a traditional breakfast.
IncludesPrivate hotel pickup and drop-off Dune bashing ride Sandboarding ride Unlimited water and soft drinks 1 mocktail Camel ride Camel feeding Farm with swings Sunset viewing Accommodation in private traditional Arabian tent (if option selected) Ghutra (Arabian headscarf) Arabic coffee and Luqaimat desert Rogag (Arabic bread) and Chai (Arabic tea) Snacks Waiter service Henna Arabian entertainment Buffet and BBQ dinner Shisha station Stargazing session with high-power telescope Seasonal fruit basket (if overnight option selected) Showers, toiletries, towels, and slippers (if overnight option selected) Sunrise camel trek (if overnight option selected) Arabic breakfast (if overnight option selected)
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury. The tour duration includes pickup and drop-off service. During the month of Ramadan, some entertainment shows may not be available. Individuals with back problems, disabilities, or those aged 60 and above are advised against riding camels.