My Guide Website?
Dubai: Discover Scuba Dive for Beginners at Deep Dive3 Reviews
Make a splash as you go scuba diving in the world's deepest indoor swimming pool. Enjoy an experience suitable for those who have never dived before as you discover an underwater city with your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the world beneath the waves on this diving experience
- Take a dip in Deep Dive Dubai, the deepest indoor swimming pool in the world
- Learn the best techniques and tips from your instructors in a sfae environment
- Feel the experience of exploring a sunken city that lies deep beneath the water
- Choose from additional upgrades including videos and a behind-the-scenes tour
DescriptionLearn how to scuba dive in an experience perfect for first-time divers. Benefit from instruction with a ratio of at least an instructor per 2 people, and dive into the deep to discover an unforgettable underwater world. Begin with a safety briefing from your instructor. Learn all about the basics of scuba diving and get the low down on the operation of all the equipment. Take a practice dive in shallow water as you get to grips with how everything works. Scuba dive up to 12-meters or 40-feet below the surface as you explore the world's largest indoor pool. Get to know a sunken, underwater city in the company of your guide as your guests watch your experience through the large viewing windows. Customize your visit with options including a highlights video and wall certificate in the Premium package. Select the Platinum package for all this, plus a behind-the-scenes tour, your own personal instructor, and more.
IncludesDive Equipment Instructor Video (if option selected) Certificate (if option selected) Facility tour (if option selected)
- All alcohol or non-prescription drugs must be avoided at least 24 hours before diving You must avoid flying or activities at high altitudes such as ascending the Burj Khalifa up to 18 hours after diving