My Guide Website?
Dubai: Evening Red Dunes Desert Safari with Buffet Dinner2526 Reviews
Feel the thrill of Lehbab desert dune bashing in a 4x4 Land Cruiser with this tour from Dubai. Enjoy an action-packed day with camel riding, sandboarding, live entertainment, and a buffet dinner.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the excitement of crashing thorugh dunes in a 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Look for wildlife in the Lehbab desert like the Arabian oryx and sand lizards
- Savor an international buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- See live entertainment with belly dancing, Tanura dancing, and a fire show
- Try camp activities like henna painting, sandboarding, and falcon pictures
DescriptionExplore the beauty of the sand dunes in the Lehbab desert on this desert safari tour from Dubai in a 4x4 Land Cruiser. Watch exciting live entertainment with dancing and a fire show. Take part in family-friendly activities like henna painting and falcon photos. Be picked up from the comfort of your accommodation in Dubai and sit back and take in the desert scenery on the drive. Transfer to a 4x4 Land Cruiser and experience the adrenaline rush of riding through sand dunes and seeing remnants of Bedouin empires. Travel back in time as you ride a camel over wind-swept dunes. At the camp, be greeted with a traditional welcome of Arabic tea and coffee. Have some Arabic sweets and fresh fruits. Try sandboarding and get a unique henna painting done. Take a picture to share of you with a fierce-looking falcon. Sit down to a international buffet dinner with barbeque. Have a delicious range of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. View live entertainment with belly dancing to traditional Arabic music, Tanura dancing, a fire show, and a full light and sound display. Return to your accommodation in Dubai at the end of your tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off 4x4 SUV Land Cruisers Safari Short camel ride 40-minute dune bashing Arabic sweets and fresh fruits Sandboarding Henna painting Picture with Falcon Unlimited water, tea, coffee, and soft Drinks International buffet dinner with barbeque Full light and sound display Belly dance show on traditional Arabic music Tanura dancing Fire show
- Choose the private transfer option if you are traveling with infants, people with heart problems, or people with car sickness