My Guide Website?
Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour1638 Reviews
Tour some of Dubai's iconic landmarks on this guided city tour. Witness the Dubai Frame, the largest frame in the world, and experience the views of old and new Dubai.
- Stop by The Pointe, Palm Jumeirah, admiring the view of Atlantis
- Travel exploring the iconic destination of Dubai, the Blue Mosque
- Browse for collections of gold and spices at traditional souks
- Enjoy amazing views of both the new and old side of city from the Dubai Frame
- Experience Emirati hospitality at the Al Khayma Heritage House
DescriptionEmbark on an adventure of Dubai in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan, discovering many of the city's highlights with a licensed guide. See the Palm Jumeirah, the Blue Mosque, Dubai Creek, and more up close. Visit the iconic Dubai Frame at your own pace, marveling at its grandeur. Begin your tour with pickup from your hotel. Start by stopping by The Pointe, Palm Jumeirah, our first attraction, and witness the magnificent view of Atlantis, The Palm Hotel before enjoying a Burj Al Arab photo stop from the beachside. Then, be driven to Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque, popularly known as the Blue Mosque. The mosque’s design, inspired by the Blue Mosque in Istanbul, combines Andalusian and Ottoman architecture and can accommodate about 2000 worshippers at the same time. Visit the Dubai Creek and enjoy an Abra Ride (ancient water transport system) to cross the Creek. Stroll through the Gold and Spice Souks, lined with shops and stalls selling exquisite gold and spice items. Next, head to Al Khayma Heritage House at Al Fahidi Historical District. Enjoy Emirati hospitality with a welcome tea/coffee. Explore the old Emirati lifestyle as you tour the traditional house, learning more of UAE’s journey, starting with the desert from the tents to reaching Mars. Before concluding the house visit, explore the traditional Emirati bedroom with its antiques, observing the architectural expansion of the authentic house from the tent replica at the restaurant to Arish palm front houses finally to the megastructures. Then move to the last stop of the tour—the Dubai Frame. Witness the 150-meter building that replicates the shape of a photo frame. With 2 lofty towers connected by a glass bridge, you can see Old Dubai on one side and modern Dubai on the other. After the tour concludes, be dropped back to your selected location.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Guide Dubai Frame entry ticket Mineral water Water taxi ticket Al Khayma Heritage House tour Lunch in Al Khayma Heritage House (if option selected)
- It is recommended you include your WhatsApp number during the booking process for easy communication during the pickup service The tour duration will be between 5.5 - 6 hours, depending on traffic The stated tour duration includes pickup and drop-off times If the Blue Mosque is closed, a photo stop will be made outside