Dubai Full-Day Spanish Language Tour - City of Contrasts28 Reviews
Explore Dubai’s historic monuments and modern architecture on a full-day Spanish-speaking tour. Cross to the artificial island of Palm Jumeirah, cruise Dubai harbor by abra boat, and wander the gold and spice souks to experience Arabic culture.
- Explore the historic sites and modern constructions of Dubai
- Cross Dubai Creek on a traditional abra water taxi
- Go to the artificial island of Palm Jumeirah
- Stop at the world's most luxurious hotel at the Burj Al Arab
- See the towering Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building
- Stroll around the spice market and Gold Souq
- Visit Dubai Museum
- Travel in small groups of no more than 12 people for a more intimate tour
DescriptionExplore Dubai with a Spanish-speaking guide on this full-day tour and see the city’s famous contemporary architecture. Discover artificial island developments, as well as more historic sites, such as Al Fahidi Fort and Gold Souq. The 8-hour tour will begin with a photo stop at Al Farooq Mosque. Continue to the billowing sail-like construction of the Burj Al Arab, considered the world's most luxurious hotel. Next, you will explore one of the city’s most attractive shopping malls at Madinat Jumeirah, before crossing to Palm Jumeirah, an artificial island shaped like a palm tree. Proceed to Dubai Marina, one of the most modern areas of the city with its sea channel and skyscrapers. Go to the traditional district of Bastakiya and walk around its ancient streets. Then, visit Dubai Museum at Al Fahidi Fort. Stroll through the fabric souk to the dock, where you will board a traditional abra water taxi to the other side of the creek. Here, smell a huge variety of aromas from Iran, India, Syria and Lebanon at the Spice Souq. Continue to the Gold Souq and enjoy the wonderful water displays of Dubai Fountain, before glimpsing the world’s tallest building at the Burj Khalifa.
IncludesSpanish-speaking guide Ticket to Dubai Museum Boat trip by abra Lunch Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel Ticket to the Burj Khalifa
- Please note that lunch can be booked as an optional extra
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability