My Guide Website?
Dubai: Half-Day Modern City Tour59 Reviews
Explore the modern architecture of Dubai on a guided city tour. Marvel at the world's tallest skyscraper - the Burj Khalifa, stroll among the staggering buildings of Dubai Marina, and more.
- Explore the contemporary developments of Dubai
- See icons such as the Burj Khalifah, Atlantis the Palm Hotel and Emirates Mall
- Take a short walk at Dubai Marina
- Ride the monorail to Palm Island
DescriptionTake a tour of Dubai's modern architecture. Get amazing photo opportunities of some of Dubai's most iconic buildings on a guided tour of the city's modern developments. Start in the downtown area and take in the impressive sight of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest structure in the world at 829.8 meters tall. Go to Dubai Mall and discover the home of more than 1,200 stores and a host of world-class designers. Ride a monorail to Palm Island and see the iconic Atlantis the Palm Hotel on the crescent of Palm Jumeirah. Pass the new Dubai Marina and take a walk with a short stop before driving through the new development of Jumeirah Lake Towers, where the plan is to build 80 new towers along the edges of 3 artificial lakes. Enter the residential district of Al Barsha, site of the famous Emirates Mall and its year-round indoor ski resort.
- Tickets are subject to availability. If a tour is not available at your desired time, you will be offered an alternative
- The modern architecture tour will provide you with the most amazing photo opportunities
- Please wear smart/casual clothes (no shorts, jeans, flip-flops or sneakers)
- Seating on tours cannot be pre-allocated and operate on a 'seat swap' basis at stops so that all guests can share the various views
- Operating schedules and routes may vary during the Holy Month of Ramadan and during summer months
- Photography of military and some other government installations is prohibited. With respect to local customs, always ask before taking pictures of Arabs and do not photograph Arab women