Dubai: Half-Day Sightseeing Tour in English or German76 Reviews
Discover the historic sites of old Dubai and the ultramodern skyscrapers along Sheikh Zayed Road on a half-day sightseeing tour. Explore the gold and spice souks and get some time for a tea or coffee at Madinat Jumeirah.
- Learn the history of Dubai in the heritage area of Al Bastakiya
- Cross to the gold and spice souks by traditional water taxi
- Visit the aquarium at the Atlantis the Palm Hotel
- Admire monuments such as the Jumeirah Mosque and Burj Al Arab
- Go to Dubai Mall at the Burj Khalifa
DescriptionGet a look at Dubai Creek before going to the historic Al Bastakiya area to see the wind tower houses. Then, cross to Deira Dubai by abra water taxi. Stroll through the spice and gold souks, and then marvel at the Jumeirah Mosque and 7-star Burj Al Arab hotel. Get some free time in the traditional Madinat Jumeirah souk, before heading to Palm Jumeirah to visit the Atlantis the Palm Hotel. Watch the marine life of the Ambassador Lagoon at the Lost Chambers Aquarium. Go for a stroll along Marina Walk, and then drive along Sheikh Zayed Road for stunning views of the skyscrapers. Pause at Dubai Mall and marvel at the Burj Khalifa before drop off at your hotel.
IncludesPick-up and drop off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Local guide Ticket for the abra (water taxi) boat ride Entry ticket for the aquarium at the Atlantis the Palm Hotel 1 bottle of water or soft drink Meals Tips
- There are 2 separate buses for this tour. One operates in English and the other operates in German
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability