My Guide Website?
Dubai: IMG Worlds of Adventure Entrance Ticket34 Reviews
Explore 6 adventure zones with 22 rides, spread across 1.5 million square feet at the world’s largest indoor theme park!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Luxury Canal Dinner Cruise with Optional Transfers
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Mleiha Desert Safari with Sandboarding, Stargazing & Dinner
- Dubai: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Fujairah and Khorfakkan Tour
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Explore 6 epic adventure zones under one roof
- Discover largest indoor and temperature-controlled theme park in Dubai
- Enjoy 22 bespoke rides and attractions across 1.5 million square feet
- Wave at your favorite superheroes, Cartoon Network characters and dinosaurs
DescriptionLive the epic adventure at IMG Worlds of Adventure, the world’s largest indoor theme park spread over a massive 1.5 million square feet. IMG Worlds of Adventure is divided into six zones, two of which represent global brands, Cartoon Network and Marvel, while the other four are in-house brands: IMG Boulevard, Haunted Hotel, Kids Zone and Lost Valley: Dinosaur Adventure. The newest addition to the awesome experiences is the Kids Zone ready to welcome the younger family members. The park has 22 exciting rides and attractions, 17 of which are theme rides, each aiming to provide you with a dose of adrenaline or leave you in a state of wonder. The Cartoon Network Zone hosts Live Shows whereas the Marvel Zone has the epic 3D attraction - “Avengers: Battle of Ultron”. In the Lost Valley, you’re destined to see animatronic dinosaurs and ride rollercoasters. The IMG Boulevard is the busiest, be sure to check this out before you leave.
IncludesEntry into IMG Worlds of Adventure Unlimited access to all rides and attractions Free parking Wheelchairs
- No food and beverages are allowed from outside the park. Children below 1.05 meters in height are eligible for free entry. Children up to the age of 12 years old should be accompanied by an adult of at least 16 years of age. Haunted Hotel attraction is only open to guests aged 15 and older. Aged 15 to 18 years must present their ID card at the attraction entrance. Lockers for storing personal items are available for a charge locally. Wheelchair accessible.