My Guide Website?
Dubai International Airport 3-Hour Private Transit Tour81 Reviews
See the sights of Dubai during a short stop-over on a 3-hour transit tour. Enjoy a pick-up and drop off at the airport, timed to your flight details. Drive along the 16-lane Sheikh Zayed Road, and see city icons such as the Burj Al-Arab and Burj Khalifa.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Make the most of your transit at Dubai International Airport on a short stop-over tour
- See some of the highlights of Dubai's futuristic architecture
- Pause to take photos of the sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab Hotel
- Go the magnificent palm-shaped island of Palm Jumeirah
- Get up-close views of the world's tallest building at the Burj Khalifa
- Drive along the vast 16-land Sheikh Zayed Road
- Discover some of the best beaches in Dubai close to the Jumeirah Beach Residence
- Enjoy some stunning views of the Persian Gulf and its luxury yachts in Dubai Marina
DescriptionMake the most of your transit through Dubai International Airport, and see the highlights of the city on a short stop-over tour. Following a pick-up from Dubai International Airport, sit back and relax in an air-conditioned coach or minivan as you drive towards New Downtown Dubai. Stop at the Burj Khalifa to admire the world’s tallest building. Look up at the space-age tower as it soars to a height of 2,772 feet (828 meters). Lean back and peer upwards; you might just see the top! Drive along the 16-lane Sheikh Zayed Road, passing many of the high rise buildings that have changed the city landscape in the last few years. A pre-recorded commentary by an architect will tell you facts about the skyscraper-packed city and its recent developments. See the iconic Burj Al-Arab Hotel on its own artificial island. Continue to the manmade island of Palm Jumeirah, designed in the shape of a palm tree. Discover luxury villas and exclusive hotels with enviable views of the gulf. Marvel at The Atlantis The Palm Hotel - arguably the island’s most famous building - imperiously perched on the edge of the Persian Gulf. Look at the promenade and yacht-filled Dubai Marina, and imagine life as an international billionaire. See the spectacular Jumeirah Beach Residence, home to dozens of franchise restaurants and cafés, and close to some of the best beach hotels and resorts in the city. Then, transfer back to the airport in time for your connecting flight.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at Dubai International Airport Car and driver English booklet
- Please note that there is no guide on this tour
- You must provide details of your flight numbers along with pick-up time
- You must hold a valid visa to enter the UAE
- You must have a boarding pass for your connecting flight
- There is no refund if your flight is delayed
- Infants (0-2 years old) are allowed to be a part of this tour. They can be held on an adults lap or a baby seat can be provided if requested