My Guide Website?
Dubai Marina: Guided Sightseeing Tour by Speedboat1781 Reviews
Hit the open water as you embark on a speedboat tour in Dubai. See the skyline of the city from a unique perspective, taking in such iconic sights as Atlantis, Palm Jumeirah, and Burj Al Arab.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Luxury Canal Dinner Cruise with Optional Transfers
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Mleiha Desert Safari with Sandboarding, Stargazing & Dinner
- Dubai: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Fujairah and Khorfakkan Tour
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Discover Dubai with the popular Original Tour on Rib Boat Rigid inflatable boats
- Marvel at the stunning views of Dubai Marina, past the Yacht Club, the five-star
- Cruise around the amazing Palm Jumeirah and Atlantis Hotel from the water
- Pause for spectacular photographs and a personal guided experience
DescriptionGlide through Dubai Marina by speedboat, marveling at its spectacular modern skyline, the exclusive yachts, and the vibrant urban lifestyle. Soar past the Yacht Club, the five-star hotels along the beach, and the fabulous JBR the Walk. Discover Dubai’s new development bluewater Island, located off the coast of Jumeirah Beach. located alongside two hotels, admire the high-end restaurants, residential apartments, and the famous Ain Dubai Ferris wheel. See the iconic Atlantis Hotel, one of the most expensive hotels in the world. Get an ideal view of this magnificent building from the water — ideal for photos. • The Original Tour of Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, The Atlantis, and Palm Jumeirah Key Sights: Dubai Marina, Ain Dubai, JBR, Atlantis, Burj Al Arab, and Madinat Jumeirah • The Atlantis Tour: Key Sights: Dubai Marina, Ain Dubai, JBR, and Atlantis • The Marina Cruise: Key Sights: Dubai Marina, Ain Dubai, and JBR Go for an up-close photo opportunity with the help of your skippers at one of the key sights to immortalize this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
IncludesSpeedboat tour Personal guide Light life vest Bottled water
- Child ticket is only valid for children up to 12 years old. Children who weigh less than 15 kg and pregnant women are not permitted onboard. Please note: Children under 5 years old can only join the tour if they weigh a minimum of 15 kilograms. Children under 5 who are less than 15 kilograms are not allowed due to safety reasons. If a child is under 5 and over 15 kilograms, they are required to book a seat. All tours are subject to weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather or rough sea conditions, you will be informed of the situation as soon as possible, and changes might be made to your current booking if necessary. The judgement on the weather is at the tour operators discretion.