My Guide Website?
Dubai: Overnight Desert Safari with stay in Private Cabin2 Reviews
Escape Dubai for a night with this adventure-packed overnight tour in the desert surrounding the city.
- Get stunning views of the desert at sunrise and sunset
- Sleep overnight in a comfortable Private Desert Cabin
- Go sand boarding over the dunes
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner
- Taste authentic Arabic coffee
DescriptionSpend the night in the safari desert outside the city of Dubai in a cozy private desert cabin. Head over the dunes, go sand boarding, pass a camel farm, enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and get breath-taking views of the desert during sunrise and sunset. Meet your guide at your hotel and board a comfortable air-conditioned 4x4. Your exclusive 4x4 Jeep traverses the Arabian Desert, stopping for photos during an exciting afternoon dune drive. Pass a camel farm and stop for a briefing on the traditional ‘Ships of the Desert’. Witness a spectacular sunset upon reaching our traditional Arabian Campsite where you are welcomed with ‘Gahwa’ Arabic coffee and local dates. Experience sand boarding at our campsite, and taste a delicious barbecue dinner under the starlit sky. Retire to your private En-suite Cabin for a restful sleep. Awaken refreshed from a deep slumber in time for a glorious sunrise or later to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and a delicious light Breakfast comprising local and regional items. Your tour then finishes with a drop-off at your Dubai hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off English speaking driver and guide Beverages (soft drinks and water) Dinner and Breakfast 1 night of campsite accommodation (Ensuite Cabin) Sand boarding Maximum occupancy 03 person ( 01 Double bed + 01 Extra bed) Bottled water
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution The Safari will be operated without the belly dance and Tanoura dance during Ramadan/Islamic holidays and serving alcohol during these days is not permitted