My Guide Website?
Dubai: Premium Safari, Camel Ride & Al Khayma Camp 3-Buffets22943 Reviews
Set out for an exciting desert safari across the red dunes of Dubai. Enjoy 3 different Emirati, Moroccan, and Arabian buffet dinners with live bread and BBQ stations, stargazing, and camp activities.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride the Arabian desert in an adventurous way by dune bashing and sandboarding
- Relish Emirati, Moroccan & Arabian dishes “followed by a Live BBQ & Lamb Madfoun
- Enjoy a camel ride and witness a live Arabic coffee-making session at the camp
- Spot stars & constellations on a stargazing session with a high-power telescope
- Indulge in the cultural activities with live entertainment at the Al Khayma Camp
DescriptionJoin us to adventure Dubai Red Dunes Desert. Live thrilling activities like dune-bashing, sandboarding, and take part in Arabian life by visiting the Al Khayma camp to try the traditional snacks, local food, and activities like henna shows, and shisha. We watch the sunset from camp dunes and the moon through a powerful telescope. After being picked up by your Safari Captain, make the first journey stop for a break and get the chance to try the optional quad bike ride. Dune Bashing is ready; your captain will drive 30-45 min over the red dunes in the Lahbab desert with photos break and sandboarding (surfing over the dunes). At Al Khayma camp, we welcome you with rose water, Arabic coffee, local sweets, and dates. Say hello to the camp's resident camels and, if you like, hop on the camel for a ride across the dunes. The camp's activities, welcoming you, include camel feeding, Falcon, henna painting, .. etc. These are followed by an appetizer with a live snack station, Arabic coffee, & tea, and even a shisha station. Tuck into 3 different buffets featuring Emirati, Moroccan, and Arabian cuisines, followed by a live BBQ, live bread-making stations with Local Lamb Madfoon. The Arabian Entertainment live to watch with Tannora, Khaliji dance, and Fire show. The camp's ambiance will change as the sun goes down, allowing you to take in the peaceful desert night. Spot the stars in the desert sky through a high-power telescope on a fascinating stargazing. We look forward to hosting you again 'Maa Al Salam' gets dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off 4WD air-conditioned vehicle Licensed desert safari guide Dune bashing (30-45 minutes) Sandboarding Camel ride and feeding Falcon experience Al Khayma Camp visit Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates Henna tattoo Shisha smoking Unlimited water and soft drinks Sunset photo stop Arabian entertainment (Tanura, Fire shows, and Khaliji Dance) BBQ and bread-making station 3 different buffet dinners (Emirati, Moroccan, and Arabian cuisines) from the Michelin Star restaurant, Al Khayma Heritage Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available Stargazing session with a telescope (only evening time slots)
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury. The 4-wheel drive vehicles are equipped with necessary safety features. Avoid eating 2-3 hours before the safari to prevent sickness during dune bashing. The tour duration includes pickup and drop-off. Pickup timing may change due to summer heat; advance notification will be sent. During Ramadan, only Tanoura dance and fire show are available. Vegetarian options are offered. Stargazing is available only in the evening slots. Wear long clothes and jackets during winter.