My Guide Website?
Dubai: Red Dunes Quad Bike with Sandboarding, Camels and BBQ68 Reviews
Visit the Lahbab Desert, renowned for its unique red dunes for experiencing desert thrills. You can try your hand at various adventures including quad biking and sandboarding, along with an enchanting camel ride.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Luxury Canal Dinner Cruise with Optional Transfers
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Mleiha Desert Safari with Sandboarding, Stargazing & Dinner
- Dubai: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Fujairah and Khorfakkan Tour
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Admire views with the Arabian desert in the background
- Take an exhilarating quad bike ride over the vast red dunes
- Slide through the soft sand with a sandboarding adventure
- Savor the local cuisines with a tasty buffet BBQ dinner
- Spectate the live Tanoura and belly dance shows of the camp
DescriptionYour experience will begin as your guide picks you up from your accommodation in central Dubai before taking you out to the Lahbab Desert in an air-conditioned vehicle. Once there, listen to the instructions from your quad bike guide before putting on your protective gear and beginning the quad bike adventure. You'll enjoy a 45-minute dune ride on the splendid red dunes of Lahbab, following which you will advance on to sandboarding. This activity will see you glide across the sand plains with a wooden board provided. After your sandboarding, you will move on to a desert camp where you can experience henna tattooing and an Arabian makeover. You'll also enjoy a short camel ride to witness the desert terrains to the fullest. Afterwards, savor a delectable barbecue buffet dinner and enjoy some Tanoura and belly dance shows. As your tour concludes, your guide will take you back to your accommodation or another preferred location of your choosing.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle 60-minute quad bike ride Experienced instructor Sandboarding Camel ride Welcome drink of Arabic coffee Henna painting for women Tanoura, Fire Show & Kaleeji dancing show Unlimited water and soft drinks Barbecue buffet with vegetarian options Cold mineral water
- Tour duration may vary depending on city traffic
- Infants (below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the shared dune bashing