My Guide Website?
Dubai: Safari, Quad Bike, Camel Ride, and Buffet Dinner4546 Reviews
Discover the beautiful and mysterious Lahbab Desert on this tour that has a little bit of everything.
- Try out dune bashing and sandboarding
- Discover the desert on a quad bike or a camel
- Enjoy a barbecue dinner (with vegetarian options)
- Relax with a shisha pipe
- Watch a show with belly dancers, Tanura and fire dancers
DescriptionExplore the desert on this SUV tour from Dubai. Cruise up, down and through desert dunes in Land Cruiser. Drive an ATV over sand dunes before enjoying live entertainment and dinner at a Bedouin camp. Begin by exploring the desert and get a glimpse of the harshness and intensity of the desert sands. Later on, try dune bashing in a 4x4 Land Cruiser (which is fully equipped with all necessary safety features) and sandboarding on the silky red-sand dunes. Next up is the quad bike area, where you will receive a short briefing of safety instructions before enjoying the thrill of riding an ATV over the vast sands. Finally, relax in a traditional Bedouin-style camp, where you can indulge in activities like camel riding and henna painting. Enjoy being entertained by belly and folk dancers while eating a delicious barbecue dinner.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your selected location Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned jeep Red Dune bashing Sandboarding Short camel ride Quad biking (if option selected) Sunset photo stop Dessert Water Soft drinks Coffee or tea BBQ buffet dinner Dance show Henna painting Shisha pipe
- Vegetarian options are available for the BBQ buffet Dinner It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari to avoid getting sick during dune bashing Traditional dance performances will not be available during Ramadan or any other special Islamic days as per UAE law (dates may vary) Shisha is free at the designated area. Additional charges apply for shisha at the table