My Guide Website?
Dubai: Safari, Quad Bike, Camel Ride, and Buffet Dinner16238 Reviews
Discover the beautiful and mysterious Lahbab Desert on this tour that has a little bit of everything.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dubai: Discovery Scuba Diving for Beginners In Fujairah
- From Dubai: Al Ain Garden City Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Dubai Marina: Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai: Old Dubai Walking Tour with Water Taxi Ride & Snacks
- Try out dune bashing and sandboarding
- Discover the desert on a quad bike or a camel
- Enjoy a barbecue dinner (with vegetarian options)
- Relax with a shisha pipe
- Watch a show with belly dancers, Tanura and fire dancers
DescriptionExplore the desert on this SUV tour from Dubai. Cruise up, down and through desert dunes in Land Cruiser. Drive an ATV over sand dunes before enjoying live entertainment and dinner at a Bedouin camp. Begin by exploring the desert and get a glimpse of the harshness and intensity of the desert sands. Later on, try dune bashing in a 4x4 Land Cruiser (which is fully equipped with all necessary safety features) and sandboarding on the silky red-sand dunes. Next up and if you've chosen that option, is the quad bike experience.You will receive a short briefing of safety instructions before enjoying the thrill of riding an ATV over the vast sands. Finally, relax in a traditional Bedouin-style camp, where you can indulge in activities like camel riding and henna painting. Enjoy being entertained by belly and folk dancers while eating a delicious barbecue dinner.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your selected location Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned jeep Red Dune bashing Sandboarding Short camel ride Quad biking (if option selected) Sunset photo stop Dessert Water Soft drinks Coffee or tea BBQ buffet dinner Dance show Henna painting Shisha pipe
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury. It's advised not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari to prevent sickness during dune bashing. Traditional dance performances are unavailable during Ramadan and special Islamic days, as per UAE law. Shisha is complimentary in designated areas; extra charges for table service.