My Guide Website?
Dubai: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Tour with Photographer447 Reviews
Wonder at the Islamic architecture of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque with a photographer. Join a half-day tour and benefit from round-trip transfers from your hotel in Dubai and free photography coverage.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy exclusive photography coverage with Sheikh Zayed Mosque in the background
- See the world’s largest hand-woven carpet and the world’s largest chandelier
- Marvel at glass panels studded with Swarovski crystals, a magical sight for travelers
- See the reflective pools surrounding the mosque, a worthy sight
- Get a better understanding of Islamic culture and the vision of the former president of the UAE
DescriptionSnap pictures with the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque as the backdrop on this tour from Dubai. Relax with round-trip transfer and the photography charge covered. Be accompanied by a professional photographer to capture the best moments of your journey. Depart from Dubai for the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque located in Abu Dhabi. Enter the interior of the mosque as it welcomes you with floral patterns and indigenous calligraphies. See how the contemporary Islamic structure accommodates thousands of visitors at a time. Be mesmerized by the exterior surfaces, composed of Sivec marble from Greece and Macedonia making the mosque as grand as its name suggests. The main dome of the mosque persists as one of the largest mosque domes in the world. Your photographer will get some amazing shots of these architectural wonders and you are free to pose in front of these structures to have your picture taken. Wander past the world’s largest hand-woven carpet, marble mosaic floral design, stunning chandelier, and glass panels studded with Swarovski crystals. See the reflective pools surrounding the mosque adding to its glory. Explore this beautiful piece of architecture with photo sessions at each and every angle of the Grand Mosque to make this trip even more memorable.
IncludesProfessional photography coverage during the tour Pickup and drop-off at your preferred location in Dubai city center Transfers by clean, air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking driver Cold mineral water Best of 25-30 pics will be shared
- Photos will be shared within 2-3 days after the tour via email Your pickup time will be within 45 minutes of your booked tour time. If there are any changes, you will be notified by email or WhatsApp Women must wear long, loose clothing to ensure that their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. The tour provider can provide a local Abaya and scarf (long black dress) if needed. Men must not reveal any flesh above their knees and their shoulders must be covered. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Please note, no clothes are provided for men It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival The tour may be conducted in two different languages simultaneously