My Guide Website?
Dubai: Sightseeing Helicopter Ride from The Palm2265 Reviews
Soar over iconic sights like Atlantis The Palm, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, The World Islands, Dubai Frame, and Dubai Marina. Choose your preferred flight start time and duration.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Fly above the city of Dubai like a rock star in a luxurious helicopter
- See the iconic city landmarks like the Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa
- Get a bird's-eye view of the man-made World Islands archipelago
- Capture stunning pictures of the entire city to share with friends
- Listen to facinating narration delivered by your professional pilot
DescriptionEnjoy bird’s-eye views of the expansive city of Dubai on board a luxury helicopter. Admire Dubai’s iconic buildings and magnificent skyline from a unique perspective. Each helicopter has 6 seats, including 3 window seats for maximum views. First, fly for 12 minutes from Atlantis The Palm and see Burj Khalifa from the sky, flying over Burj Al Arab and the Dubai Coastline. Alternatively, choose the 15-minute flight that will include World Islands viewed from the South Pole, Port Rashid, and Palm Jumeirah. Then, choose between a 17- or 25-minute flight to see all the main landmarks of Dubai: Atlantis, Palm Jumeirah Island, Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai coast, Burj Khalifa, and the upcoming Lagoon Project. On the 25-minute option, you'll also see Ski Dubai, the Jebel Ali horse track, Media and Internet City, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Emirates Livings. Return to The Atlantis The Palm to land and continue your adventures of Dubai on your own from here with your new perspective of the city.
Includes12-, 15-, 17-, 25-, 45-, or 60-minute flight (depending on the options selected) Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- One helicopter can carry up to 420 kilograms (190 pounds) and the group size limit is 6 people. However, if 6 people exceed the weight limit, they will have to get another helicopter with additional costs One passenger's maximum body weight is 110 kg (50 pounds) If it exceeds the weight limit, you have to pay for an additional seat All passengers should arrive for check–in no later than 45 minutes prior to departure time. Unfortunately, we are not accountable for latecomers and have the right to release the flight as planned All passengers are required to carry their original passport or any valid ID (photocopy will not be accepted)