My Guide Website?
Dubai: Ski Dubai Snow Park Classic Pass399 Reviews
There’s something for everyone at the 4,500 square meter Snow Park, offering countless hours of exhilarating entertainment options, including Bobsledding, Tubing Run, Snow Bumpers, Climbing Wall, Zorb Ball (Giant Snowball), and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy unlimited access to the rides at Ski Dubai with your full day pass
- Ride the Giant Snowball down the slope
- Experience the thrill of a bobsled ride
DescriptionExperience the ultimate in indoor snow resorts at Ski Dubai, the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort. Take a break outside Ski Dubai and visit again on the same day with the Snow Classic Pass that allows multiple entries. Note that this pass grants access to the snow park and all the rides, but does not include skiing. Enjoy a ride on the chairlift and take in the views of this iconic landmark. Take in the incredible views as you ride through the snowy landscape on a snow tubing run. Try the Zorb Ball (Giant Ball) and experience the thrill of riding down the slope in a huge bubble-shaped ball. Strap yourself in for a ride on the Mountain Thriller, a custom-built ride that rockets down a 185m high slope at speeds of up to 45kph - this is not one for the faint-hearted.
IncludesUnlimited access to the Snow Park (Snow Cavern, Tobogganing, Giant Zorb Ball, Bob Sleigh, Tube Run, and Bumper Cars) One-time ride chairlift One-time ride on Mountain Thriller Winter gear: jacket, trousers, disposable socks, and snow boots Free fleece gloves Helmets (compulsory for children under 13 years old)
- The Snow Classic grants access to the thrilling rides and activities within the Snow Park, but does not include skiing. To ski, you need to book the Ski Slope pass
- The Penguin March is scheduled 3-4 times per day, and the timings change according to the season
- Make sure you bring a valid ID card: entrance is only possible with a valid ID card or passport
- The minimum age for this activity is 2 years * Please be informed that the last entry timing for Monday - Thursday is 9:30 PM while for Friday - Sunday it is 10:30 PM