My Guide Website?
Dubai: Sunset/Night Dubai Creek Kayak Tour7 Reviews
Explore the Dubai Creek Harbor on a Kayak with your very own guide. Set out towards the city and take in views of Burj Khalifa, a wildlife sanctuary, and the Dubai sunset.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy great views of Burj Khalifa and neighboring towers
- Take in the skyline view of the towers along Sheikh Zayed Road
- See exotic birds flying to and from the Wildlife sanctuary
- Explore paddling in a kayak on the Dubai Creek
- Watch the Dubai sunset from a unique perspective in a kayak
DescriptionEnjoy gliding along the Dubai Creek Harbor by Kayak with a guided tour. Paddle towards the city to take in stunning views of Burj Khalifa. Along the left side of the bank, spot different bird species at the wildlife sanctuary, and take in the stunning colors of the Dubai sunset. Meet your guide outside the Marina entrance at the Creek Harbor. Receive a safety briefing and put on your life jacket before stepping into your kayak and pushing off. Head towards the city and capture views of the Burj Khalifa and neighboring towers. Along the left-hand bank, spot local wildlife that reside in the sanctuary. Just because you can't enter the area, doesn't keep you from spotting different species of birds and hearing their unique calls. Nestle into a spot and take a few minutes to soak in the Dubai sunset. Appreciate the unique perspective of watching the sun lower down as your float on the reflected water. Take some photos and paddle back with the wind helping you along the way.
IncludesAll equipment Guide
- Take a taxi to Vida Hotel and walk down the steps beside the hotel leading you to the marina. For those in own car, take basement parking and head towards neon colour car park and look out for 'Dubai Creek Marina' Entrance.