My Guide Website?
Dubai: The Pearl Of The Gulf - Half Day Sharjah City Tour16 Reviews
Enjoy a half-day guided city tour through Sharjah. Walk through the old town, admire the magnificent mosques, and explore different Souks.
- Take some beautiful pictures of the magnificent Al Noor Mosque
- Admire King Faisal Mosque, the largest mosque in Sharjah
- Stroll through the restored traditional market Souk Al Arsa
- Visit the Museum of Islamic Civilization
- Explore Iranian Market, a treasure trove of carpets, jewelry and handicrafts
DescriptionThis tour will take you to Sharjah, the neighbouring emirate of Dubai, also known as the ‘Pearl of the Gulf’. Start with a photo-stop at the magnificent Al Noor Mosque on Al Buhaira Corniche and proceed to the largest mosque in Sharjah, the King Faisal Mosque. Then visit the Islamic Civilization Museum. Several galleries display carefully-restored artifacts from around the Muslim world, celebrating Islamic contribution to the World Heritage. Next, drive to Sharjah’s ‘Old Town’. After a stroll through the restored traditional market Souk Al Arsa, visit the Heritage Museum, showcasing the history and traditions of the Emirates and the Emirates of Sharjah. Before returning, you have time to explore Iranian Market, a treasure trove of carpets, jewelry, and handicrafts.
- Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised, and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops and villages.
- The local partner reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programmes for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or similar. Furthermore they reserves the right to amend and or cancel the schedule for any tour.
- The duration of the tour itself is between 4.5 to 5-hours. But, driving time to and from your Dubai hotel may take an additional 1-hour to 1.5-hours depending on traffic conditions