My Guide Website?
Dubai: Wild Wadi Waterpark Entrance Ticket433 Reviews
Cool down at more than 30 rides and attractions suitable for the entire family with a full-day entry ticket to the Wild Wadi Waterpark in front of the Burj Al Arab in Dubai, including the long lazy river and adrenaline-fuelled speed slides.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy more than 30 waterslides and rides at the Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Experience the only aquatic rollercoaster in the world to incorporate 3 tornadoes
- Look over the infamous Burj Al Arab from a unique perspective throughout the park
- Make use of food and beverage stalls in the park (at own cost)
- Test your body-boarding skills on the ultimate surfing experience on the Wipeout and Riptide Flowriders
DescriptionEnjoy a day of guaranteed fun for all the family with a full-day entry ticket to the Wild Wadi Waterpark. Located just in front of the iconic Burj Al Arab, the park is a delight for the young and young at heart. Have fun on more than 30 rides and attractions, including a lazy river, tandem watersides and wipeout waves designed to thrill every surf fanatic. Relax and enjoy the metre high waves of Flood River and the long, lazy river of Juha's Journey through 13 interconnecting rides for a non-stop journey. For the thrill seekers, check out the adrenaline fuelled rides, the incredible Tantrum Alley and Burj Surj. Wipeout and Riptide Flowriders offer the ultimate surfing experience. One of only four such rides in the world, the Wipeout Flowrider shoots out more than seven tonnes of water per second in a thin sheet across a moulded foam structure, producing a realistic wave effect ideal for body-boarding and knee-boarding. Not for the faint-hearted, the Jumeirah Sceirah is the ultimate test bringing a rush of excitement down the 70 degree drop. Anticipation looms as you climb to the top, before the floor beneath suddenly opens for you to slide down 120 metres at an astonishing speed of 80 km/h.
IncludesEntry ticket to the Wild Wadi Waterpark Access to all rides
- Child rates apply for any child measuring under 1.1 meters in height. Please note that guests below 1.1 meters won't be able to play on all the rides in the waterpark. Complimentary access for children two years and under upon presentation of ID — no meals will be provided
- A fast pass is available with additional charges at the gate. The fast pass enables you to skip the ride lines and is applicable only for two rides: Wipeout Flow Rider and White Water Wadi
- Those with any medical conditions should not use the attractions
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas
- Glass and sharp items, along with professional cameras and tripods are not permitted in the waterpark
- You may bring a 1-liter water bottle into the park
- There are a range of restaurants and snack bars to dine at. Load money onto a waterproof wristband for the day on entry