My Guide Website?
From Abu Dhabi: Dubai Full-Day Tour with Optional Lunch103 Reviews
Experience the contrasts between the past and present in Dubai. See the Old Town of Bastakyia, Dubai Creek, the Jumairah Mosque, Burj Al Arab and more. Stop to enjoy lunch at the Dubai Mall.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Bastakyia, Dubai’s old town district
- Marvel at the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah
- See the spice souk and the iconic Burj Khalifa
- Stop at the Dubai Mall to have lunch
DescriptionOn this tour, have the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai. The city, developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek, presents itself today as a glamorous metropolis of the Arabian Gulf. Your visits starts with photo-stops of some iconic hotels such as the famous 7 star Burj Al Arab, and The Palm Island which is home to the Atlantis Hotel respectively. Then, proceed to the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah for another photo-stop. If selected enjoy lunch at the Dubai Mall in a restaurant. You will be just under the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest tower, and will spend 2 hours in the world's largest shopping mall, “The Dubai Mall,” where you can enjoy shopping and exploring the mall's many attractions. After that, start your journey back to Abu Dhabi passing the famous Emirates Mall. Reaching Abu Dhabi after a 1.5 hour drive.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Audio guidance Live guide in English Lunch at Dubai Mall (if option selected)
- Ticket timings are subject to availability
- Please wear smart casual clothing (no shorts, jeans, flip-flops or sneakers)
- Seating on tours cannot be pre-allocated. Tours are operated on a seat-swap basis at stops, so all guests will be able to enjoy the various views
- Operating schedules and routes may vary during the holy month of Ramadan and in the summer months
- Photography of military and some other government installations is prohibited. With respect to local custom, always ask before taking pictures of local people and please do not photograph local women